Add a Photo

By CLOROX
#10 in Disinfectants
Disinfects Your Toilet Bowl, Killing 99.9% Of Germs! 6 Disposable Cleaning Heads ToiletWand™ Handle Sold Separately Assembled in Mexico. Patents Pending. Satisfaction Guaranteed. Questions or Comments? visit clorox.com or call toll - free at .
Sierra W.
Sierra W.
Vernon Hill, VA

This keeps the toilet clean
Maria G.
Maria G.
Fort Riley, KS

I use this to clean my toilet and it is so much better than using the brush over and over again full of bacteria.
Penny G.
Penny G.
Mount Pearl, NL

I love this for cleaning out the toilet bowl. It gets the job done and very clean without me having to put my hand in there. I definitely recommend this product to anyone who dislikes cleaning toilets.
Brianna O.
Brianna O.
Mattoon, IL

I love these disposable toilet brushes! Way better than having a germ filled toilet brush sitting in the restroom.
Kala B.
Kala B.
Roaring River, NC

Great for cleaning the toilet without having to touch the gross stuff (: and they really do a great job of cleaning !!
Kyla M.
Kyla M.
Comstock Park, MI

I am all about easy and effective. I like most about this product is that it is hands free when putting a new cleaner on and off. No smelly toilet bush sitting around.
Gabs V.
Gabs V.

Great product! Cleans and just throw away after each use. Instead of keeping nasty brush in bathroom!
Kristen J.
Kristen J.

Bought this product a few times. Loved the idea, but I feel that the price is too high.
Carolyn Y.
Carolyn Y.

A great product! These make life so much easier on all of us! Cleaning the toilet is so much easier using these!
Antrell K.
Antrell K.
Germantown, MD

These are great! I picked up a starter kit to see how well it works and was pleased with the results.
Dawn B.
Dawn B.

I have not used these but am curious if these work?
Campton, KY

Do toilet wands clean as effectively as a regular toilet brush? I know it has to be more sanitary
Campton, KY

How hard is it to adapt to your only child leaving for college in the fall?

Join Now