BY CLOROX #13 in Disinfectants

Disinfects Your Toilet Bowl, Killing 99.9% Of Germs! 6 Disposable Cleaning Heads ToiletWand™ Handle Sold Separately Assembled in Mexico. Patents Pending. Satisfaction Guaranteed. Questions or Comments? visit clorox.com or call toll - free at . see more...

• Do toilet wands clean as effectively as a regular toilet brush? I k...3 Answers
  • I have not used these but am curious if these work? 21 Answers
  • How well do these work I've been thinking about giving them a try ?1 Answers
Clorox Disinfecting ToiletWand Refills
  • "Its handy, but you def pay for the convenience with many refills.. Its not good for serious cleaning, but works great for the in between and maintaining a clean toilet.." in 5 reviews
  • "I hate having a toilet brush sitting around that I just used to scrub the toilet, with all the grossness on it." in 3 reviews
Jenni P.
Jenni P.
Adrian, MI
These are very convenient! They work well for me because I hate having a toilet brush sitting around. Great product!
Jen F.
Jen F.
Dallas, TX
The way I see it, everything involving the toilet should be disposable. A brush that cleans the toilet is kept around? Disgusting. This is so much cleaner and super easy. Now... when will someone invent a disposable plunger???
Tabitha C.
Tabitha C.
Richmond, KY
I think these are great. They are easy to use and it's wonderful that they're disposable. Even my husband used these!
kira f.
kira f.
I think these are a bit expensive for me to buy with a tight budget but we use them at work and they are convenient.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
West lebanon, IN
They cost a lot for us to use all the time. I usually buy these for my spring cleaning, fall cleaning, and winter cleaning and use a normal brush each week. But it is very quick and easy to use.
Heidi B.
Heidi B.
Mega Parent Expert
This works so well and I love that you can toss the cleaner when done. No yucky brush to store in your bathroom.
jocie C.
jocie C.
This is handy, however, I wouldn't recommend for a deep cleaning. I feel that the cleaning heads are cheaply made. It's good for a quick clean though.
Tanya W.
Tanya W.
I Love how easy and fast the whole bathroom cleaning process has been made. Minimal effort, max results!
Lisa G.
Lisa G.
Rncho Cordova, CA
I really like how easy, convenient, and effective this product is. No more leaving a dirty toilet brush around the bathroom.
Lillie H.
Lillie H.
Paris, TN
These are so effective at cleaning! I love that I don't have to touch the toilet to get it really clean!
Dawn B.
Dawn B.
I have not used these but am curious if these work?
CAMPTON, KY
Do toilet wands clean as effectively as a regular toilet brush? I know it has to be more sanitary
Elsa H.
Elsa H.
Elgin, TX
Mega Parent Expert
How well do these work I've been thinking about giving them a try ?
CAMPTON, KY
How hard is it to adapt to your only child leaving for college in the fall?