BY CLOROX #20 in Disinfectants

Disinfects Your Toilet Bowl, Killing 99.9% Of Germs! 6 Disposable Cleaning Heads ToiletWand™ Handle Sold Separately Assembled in Mexico. Patents Pending. Satisfaction Guaranteed. Questions or Comments? visit clorox.com or call toll - free at . see more...

Clorox Disinfecting ToiletWand Refills
  • "Its handy, but you def pay for the convenience with many refills.. Its not good for serious cleaning, but works great for the in between and maintaining a clean toilet.." in 5 reviews
  • "I hate having a toilet brush sitting around that I just used to scrub the toilet, with all the grossness on it." in 3 reviews
Lauren M.
Roanoke, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I 1st started using these to clean the bathrooms at work, and I liked it so much I bought them for my home. These work wonderfully and require minimal clean up. And I think that's what counts when you're cleaning your toilet, not having to mess with a bunch of dirty paper towels is very nice and seems more sanitary. The process is super easy and they're very quick to use.
Maggie J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
One of the worst jobs made easy with these magic wands. I am pretty glad I founds these, they make cleaning a breeze. And as for the scent it is not overpowering like the gel cleaners either. I would recommend these to anyone. Oh, I like that they are disposable too that is super!

Stefanie S.
Orem, UT
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I just tried these the other day! They are absolutely amazing, and super easy to use! I would recommend them to all my friends. I love that you throw away the parts that cleans the toilet each time! I will be buying this again in the future
alexa m.
Corpus Christi
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
i love these toilet bowl wands. i usually purchase the value pack because i believe it is more cost efficient. the only thing i would change would be the scent clorox cleaning products always smell clean, these do not and i would expect them too as this is for the dirtiest room in the home.
Erin C.
This is the best thing I have found to clean the toilet. It’s so easy and you don’t get that awful bleach smell from other cleaners. Just remember to throw them out when finished and don’t flush! Have repurchased and would recommend.
Dalila H.
Super convienent! You just snap these onto the wand, scrub your toilet and let it sit for 10 minutes. Stubborn stains require mor work than these can deliver but these are excellent for routine cleaning.
Junior H.
Tampa
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I thought it would be gross to use this but trust me when I say it is so easy. They do not take much elbow grease and clean perfectly.  They leave your bowl sparkling clean and refreshed and you never have to touch the pad.
I love it and would tell everyone who hates cleaning the toilet this is a must-have.   When volunteering at a State Park one of the jobs I had to do was to clean the bathrooms. Yes, I did buy a Clorox disinfecting toilet wand to use and everyone asked how did I clean so fast and get the bowls so sparkling.
Cassie E.
Scottsdale, AZ
These are so simple and easy to use. Honestly, they come in large refill packs and they seem to last a while. Definitely a nice clean scent, and they don't bog up the bathroom while you clean. I hate it when a cleaner makes the whole bathroom feel like you HAVE to crack a window.
Crystal G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
After many years of using a toilet brush and not being able to get every single spot clean. I gave in and gave the Clorox toilet wand a try. To my utter joy I was able to get the toilet sparkling clean with very little effort and no mess. I am a true believer in this product!!
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My husband used these before I met him and I'm actually really satisfied with how well they clean and how easy clean up is. You can purchase a 30 count of the refills on Amazon for super cheap so I recommend that. It makes cleaning the toilet kind of enjoyable lol
Dawn B.
I have not used these but am curious if these work?
crista b.
2019 beech crk.rd. phelps, ky
Do toilet wands clean as effectively as a regular toilet brush? I know it has to be more sanitary
Elsa H.
Elgin, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
How well do these work I've been thinking about giving them a try ?
crista b.
2019 beech crk.rd. phelps, ky
How hard is it to adapt to your only child leaving for college in the fall?
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Do you think the product effectively disinfects?