BY CLOROX #13 in Disinfectants

Disinfects Your Toilet Bowl, Killing 99.9% Of Germs! 6 Disposable Cleaning Heads ToiletWand™ Handle Sold Separately Assembled in Mexico. Patents Pending. Satisfaction Guaranteed. Questions or Comments? visit clorox.com or call toll - free at . see more...

• Do toilet wands clean as effectively as a regular toilet brush? I...3 Answers
  • I have not used these but am curious if these work? 21 Answers
  • How well do these work I've been thinking about giving them a try ?1 Answers
Clorox Disinfecting ToiletWand Refills
  • "Its handy, but you def pay for the convenience with many refills.. Its not good for serious cleaning, but works great for the in between and maintaining a clean toilet.." in 5 reviews
  • "I hate having a toilet brush sitting around that I just used to scrub the toilet, with all the grossness on it." in 3 reviews
Tabassum L.
Sacramento, CA
These wands can be a little expensive. Around 10 or 11 bucks but they are so worth it! I absolutely love these! I discovered them earlier this year and have been using them ever since. The sponge easily cleans the toilet. You don't have to continue scrubbing to get everything off. It's like Magic! It leaves the toilet sparkly clean for about 2 1/2 weeks. This is by far my favorite toilet cleaner. Now, if only they can come out with a sink cleaner...
Crystal G.
After many years of using a toilet brush and not being able to get every single spot clean. I gave in and gave the Clorox toilet wand a try. To my utter joy I was able to get the toilet sparkling clean with very little effort and no mess. I am a true believer in this product!!
Tina B.
Louisville
I bought these a few months tan and love them. I just love how they clean the toilet and makes me feel like the has been disinfected. I normally buy the on amazon. I just feel I get them cheaper on there. I do find them a little pricy but well worth the buy
Cassie E.
Scottsdale, AZ
These are so simple and easy to use. Honestly, they come in large refill packs and they seem to last a while. Definitely a nice clean scent, and they don't bog up the bathroom while you clean. I hate it when a cleaner makes the whole bathroom feel like you HAVE to crack a window.
Sarah S.
This is the easiest toilet cleaning system I have used. These scrubbers are disposable making it super easy and they are coarse and scrub very well. They leave your toilet clean and your hands clean too! Just throw it away and your done
Kelsey L.
Pascoag , RI
I love using this to clean my toilet! It is very fast and easy! And it doesn't make a mess like a regular toilet brush does! Defiantly worth the value. It's super easy to use and to change out the refills.
Melissa S.
Hickory Hills, IL
This product is great because of it's ease of use. A warning however, one of the toilets I cleaned had an older seat and some of the blue solution splashed onto the underside rim and it stained badly. Nothing I used could clean it off and I'm certain it was because it was an older, heavier, "porous" style seat. Aside from that, this product is amazing and it's the only cleaner I use inside my bowl.
Britni P.
Austin, TX
I'm torn with this product. The thing I love is the scratch pad on the bottom, because it's so rough it really does get everything where a brush the bristles would have to be just right. The one GROSS part that I hate is that if you don't put the refills in the storage just right you can't just stick the wand in and have them connect, especially if you're close to the bottom of your refills. I HATE touching things that are toilet related. However, cleanliness is a plus being able to trash the pad after use.
Nena C.
I love using the toilet wand. I find it better than using a brush the brush is messy you always have to wash it and I think germs build up on it. With the wand all you have to do is push off the pad and wash the wand your done. The sponge cleans the toilet very good and it even does under the rim good.
Lauren B.
State College, PA
I had always used a toilet brush, but those got so yucky so fast and never truly got my toilet cleaned. I stumbled upon these on a trip to a grocery store and thought I would give it a shot - - and now I'm not looking back! I've thrown out all toilet brushes in my house and replaced them with these puppies! It cleans your toilet bowl and keeps the wand clean so YOU don't feel dirty. When done, just throw it away! Easy Peasy!
Dawn B.
I have not used these but am curious if these work?
crista b.
CAMPTON, KY
Do toilet wands clean as effectively as a regular toilet brush? I know it has to be more sanitary
Elsa H.
Elgin, TX
Mega Parent Expert
How well do these work I've been thinking about giving them a try ?
crista b.
CAMPTON, KY
How hard is it to adapt to your only child leaving for college in the fall?