crista b.
Campton, KY

Do toilet wands clean as effectively as a regular toilet brush? I know it has to be more sanitary

Carmen G.
Carmen G.
Calle 30 SW 1333, San Juan, PR
2 years, 1 month ago
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
They do clean really well, I'd said better than the regular brush. I love them.
Alexandria M.
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
2 years, 10 months ago
I think it cleans the same, if not better. It has a scrubbing pad head, which cleans very well.
Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Fairview Hts, IL
3 years, 3 months ago
They do seem to clean just as effectively as a regular toilet brush and it may be more sanitary because you can simply disregard the dirty wand. However, I found them to become costly since I clean our bathrooms quite frequently.