Add a Photo

#10 in Disinfectants
Disinfects Your Toilet Bowl, Killing 99.9% Of Germs! 6 Disposable Cleaning Heads ToiletWand™ Handle Sold Separately Assembled in Mexico. Patents Pending. Satisfaction Guaranteed. Questions or Comments? visit clorox.com or call toll - free at .
Carmen G.
Carmen G.
Calle 30 SW 1333, San Juan, PR

I love this disposable cleaning clorox toliet wands. They are really useful, and cleans really well my toilet bowl. Smells really good with a clean scent. It is very effective and after finishing you dispose of them and no more fuzzy cleaning the wand, nor keeping it in a stored container that keeps contamination going inside. I used it, They clean very well and to the garbage can. They has a really good price, makes cleaning easy and do their job really well.
Tabassum L.
Tabassum L.
Sacramento, CA

These wands can be a little expensive. Around 10 or 11 bucks but they are so worth it! I absolutely love these! I discovered them earlier this year and have been using them ever since. The sponge easily cleans the toilet. You don't have to continue scrubbing to get everything off. It's like Magic! It leaves the toilet sparkly clean for about 2 1/2 weeks. This is by far my favorite toilet cleaner. Now, if only they can come out with a sink cleaner...
Nena C.
Nena C.

I love using the toilet wand. I find it better than using a brush the brush is messy you always have to wash it and I think germs build up on it. With the wand all you have to do is push off the pad and wash the wand your done. The sponge cleans the toilet very good and it even does under the rim good.
Cassie E.
Cassie E.
San Tan Vly, AZ

These are so simple and easy to use. Honestly, they come in large refill packs and they seem to last a while. Definitely a nice clean scent, and they don't bog up the bathroom while you clean. I hate it when a cleaner makes the whole bathroom feel like you HAVE to crack a window.
Kelsey L.
Kelsey L.
Pascoag , Ri

I love using this to clean my toilet! It is very fast and easy! And it doesn't make a mess like a regular toilet brush does! Defiantly worth the value. It's super easy to use and to change out the refills.
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Great Falls, MT

I will never ever, ever use a toilet brush after using this! So much better, no more nasty brush setting around in the bathroom!
Saudi L.
Saudi L.

I don't know what I did before this product. It's very easy to use, mess free, and you don't have to stick your hand into a dirty toilet, that's what the wand is there for. The Clorox smell isn't too over powering yet you know it's there for a sanitary toilet. It's a must in our house!!
Jamie V.
Jamie V.
Whitesville

I love the toilet wand! I came across it at Walmart and wanted to try. I'm so glad I did. Super easy to use, cleans amazing, and easy to toss away used pads. So much better than having a toilet scrubber sitting around. I will continue to buy this product in the future. Love it.
Marissa R.
Marissa R.
Orlando, FL

I just bought this since I needed to replace my toilet brush. I like the idea of how the pads are disposable. It's much cleaner and sanitary. It wasn't too expensive either- $8 for the wand (which came with 9 pads) and $5 for a box of 10 refill pads.
Sarah V.
Sarah V.
Evensville, TN

I was always skeptical as to why I would pay $7 for refills when a bottle of toilet bowl cleaner is only $2 but this is AMAZING!!! It's so much cleaner and I don't have to worry about touching a nasty toilet bowl scrub
Dawn B.
Dawn B.

I have not used these but am curious if these work?
Campton, KY

Do toilet wands clean as effectively as a regular toilet brush? I know it has to be more sanitary
Campton, KY

How hard is it to adapt to your only child leaving for college in the fall?

Join Now