Clorox Disinfecting ToiletWand Refills

Disinfects Your Toilet Bowl, Killing 99.9% Of Germs! 6 Disposable Cleaning Heads ToiletWand™ Handle Sold Separately Assembled in Mexico. Patents Pending. Satisfaction Guaranteed. Questions or Comments? visit clorox.com or call toll - free at .

For this product, are the refillable sponges easy to find and replace? I borrowed my mother-in-laws and am considering buying one.
How well do these work I've been thinking about giving them a try ?
Do toilet wands clean as effectively as a regular toilet brush? I know it has to be more sanitary
Start your review of Clorox Disinfecting ToiletWand Refills!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Its handy, but you def pay for the convenience with many refills.. Its not good for serious cleaning, but works great for the in between and maintaining a clean toilet..” in 5 reviews
“I hate having a toilet brush sitting around that I just used to scrub the toilet, with all the grossness on it.” in 3 reviews
Hallettsville, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I’ve been using these things for as long as I can remember. They’re great for someone who doesn’t like to clean a messy disgusting toilet and they also look a lot better than a dirty toilet brush sitting in the corner of your bathroom. They do a great job of cleaning all of the gunk in my toilet and leave it looking brand new. I will give a word of caution to make sure that you do clean and flush out the chemical left behind otherwise it can leave a blue residue in your toilet.
Boca Raton, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love the fact that there is no dirty toilet brush in the bathroom and you use a fresh scrubber each time. I usually buy the refills at my local Costco and they are an excellent value. They keep the toilet sparkling and are so easy to use! Just be careful to not accidentally flush the scrubber as it sometimes comes loose with vigorous scrubbing.
Meriden, CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
These are a must have in our bathrooms. These make cleaning the toilet bowl so easy. Clip it on, swirl around the bowl, and throw it in the trash. It never stains or scratches. It never leaves behind any residue. Using these every few days keeps my toilet looking clean, smelling better, and prevents the hard water marks/ring around the toilet.
South Amboy, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Buen precio, Buena calidad, limpia muy bien lo mejor de todo es q es desechables, lo usas y listo, es una manera de man tener tu baño libre de germenes, creo que es una muy buena idea el utilizar este producto a la Hora de decidi limpiar el toillete. Clorox Disinfecting ToiletWand Refills
Santa Barbara
I let one of these babies soak for like 5-10 (attached to the wand of course) and everything is basically cleaned for me! I just have to do a quick wipe down. My only problem is that throwing the sponge away gets some drops on the seat and floor on its way to the trash can.
Fort Drum, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I love this toilet wand product. You don’t need any toilet cleaner, the soap is already in the toilet wands, it’s a mess free product, you don’t have to get down on your knees to clean the toilet or anything. A quick clean and your on your way, definitely recommend.
Moody, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Before I found this product I used the original toilet brush cleaner which is disgusting!! These are super convenient and get the job done so well and when I’m finished I simply throw the cleaning end away! Wayyyy better than the original brush. I’ll never go back.
Sacramento, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Have to be one of my favorite items I have purchased! They work great and are preloaded so I can use them weekly when I am cleaning the bathroom but are all super great for quick cleanings in between, especially if there’s company or someone is not feeling well.
Frankfort , IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I have yet to find a toilet bowl cleaner that even comes close to comparing to these. We go through these like crazy so luckily they’re a great price. The scent is so light that I hardly even notice that we used it other than the sparkling white bowl
Eastvale , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Are use these to clean my toilet they work really well and I don’t have to use extra bleach or soap because it comes right on the pad that you scrub the toilet with which is so convenient I wish it was flushable but other than that it’s a great product
Ask a question to the Influenster community...