BY CLOROX #13 in Disinfectants

Disinfects Your Toilet Bowl, Killing 99.9% Of Germs! 6 Disposable Cleaning Heads ToiletWand™ Handle Sold Separately Assembled in Mexico. Patents Pending. Satisfaction Guaranteed. Questions or Comments? visit clorox.com or call toll - free at . see more...

• Do toilet wands clean as effectively as a regular toilet brush? I k...3 Answers
  • I have not used these but am curious if these work? 21 Answers
  • How well do these work I've been thinking about giving them a try ?1 Answers
Clorox Disinfecting ToiletWand Refills
  • "Its handy, but you def pay for the convenience with many refills.. Its not good for serious cleaning, but works great for the in between and maintaining a clean toilet.." in 5 reviews
  • "I hate having a toilet brush sitting around that I just used to scrub the toilet, with all the grossness on it." in 3 reviews
Tabassum L.
Tabassum L.
Sacramento, CA
These wands can be a little expensive. Around 10 or 11 bucks but they are so worth it! I absolutely love these! I discovered them earlier this year and have been using them ever since. The sponge easily cleans the toilet. You don't have to continue scrubbing to get everything off. It's like Magic! It leaves the toilet sparkly clean for about 2 1/2 weeks. This is by far my favorite toilet cleaner. Now, if only they can come out with a sink cleaner...
Cassie E.
Cassie E.
Scottsdale, AZ
These are so simple and easy to use. Honestly, they come in large refill packs and they seem to last a while. Definitely a nice clean scent, and they don't bog up the bathroom while you clean. I hate it when a cleaner makes the whole bathroom feel like you HAVE to crack a window.
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Mega Parent Expert
After many years of using a toilet brush and not being able to get every single spot clean. I gave in and gave the Clorox toilet wand a try. To my utter joy I was able to get the toilet sparkling clean with very little effort and no mess. I am a true believer in this product!!
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Mega Parent Expert
This is the easiest toilet cleaning system I have used. These scrubbers are disposable making it super easy and they are coarse and scrub very well. They leave your toilet clean and your hands clean too! Just throw it away and your done
Kelsey L.
Kelsey L.
Pascoag , RI
I love using this to clean my toilet! It is very fast and easy! And it doesn't make a mess like a regular toilet brush does! Defiantly worth the value. It's super easy to use and to change out the refills.
Nena C.
Nena C.
Mega Parent Expert
I love using the toilet wand. I find it better than using a brush the brush is messy you always have to wash it and I think germs build up on it. With the wand all you have to do is push off the pad and wash the wand your done. The sponge cleans the toilet very good and it even does under the rim good.
Carrie C.
Carrie C.
I don't know how I cleaned the toilets before this product! Very effective and easy to use! Affordable too
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Great Falls, MT
I will never ever, ever use a toilet brush after using this! So much better, no more nasty brush setting around in the bathroom!
Jamie V.
Jamie V.
Whitesville
I love the toilet wand! I came across it at Walmart and wanted to try. I'm so glad I did. Super easy to use, cleans amazing, and easy to toss away used pads. So much better than having a toilet scrubber sitting around. I will continue to buy this product in the future. Love it.
Leslie W.
Leslie W.
Lexington, TN
Love these especially with my "messy" husband! It's so easy to clean the toilet since using these and It makes it look brand new! Would definitely recommend to anyone who had a problem cleaning toilet!
Dawn B.
Dawn B.
I have not used these but am curious if these work?
CAMPTON, KY
Do toilet wands clean as effectively as a regular toilet brush? I know it has to be more sanitary
Elsa H.
Elsa H.
Elgin, TX
Mega Parent Expert
How well do these work I've been thinking about giving them a try ?
CAMPTON, KY
How hard is it to adapt to your only child leaving for college in the fall?