BY CLOROX #23 in Disinfectants

Disinfects Your Toilet Bowl, Killing 99.9% Of Germs! 6 Disposable Cleaning Heads ToiletWand™ Handle Sold Separately Assembled in Mexico. Patents Pending. Satisfaction Guaranteed. Questions or Comments? visit clorox.com or call toll - free at . see more...

• Do toilet wands clean as effectively as a regular toilet brush? I...3 Answers
  • I have not used these but am curious if these work? 22 Answers
  • How well do these work I've been thinking about giving them a try ?1 Answers
Clorox Disinfecting ToiletWand Refills
  • "Its handy, but you def pay for the convenience with many refills.. Its not good for serious cleaning, but works great for the in between and maintaining a clean toilet.." in 5 reviews
  • "I hate having a toilet brush sitting around that I just used to scrub the toilet, with all the grossness on it." in 3 reviews
Junior H.
Tampa
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I thought it would be gross to use this but trust me when I say it is so easy. They do not take much elbow grease and clean perfectly.  They leave your bowl sparkling clean and refreshed and you never have to touch the pad.
I love it and would tell everyone who hates cleaning the toilet this is a must-have.   When volunteering at a State Park one of the jobs I had to do was to clean the bathrooms. Yes, I did buy a Clorox disinfecting toilet wand to use and everyone asked how did I clean so fast and get the bowls so sparkling.
Tina B.
Louisville
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I bought these a few months tan and love them. I just love how they clean the toilet and makes me feel like the has been disinfected. I normally buy the on amazon. I just feel I get them cheaper on there. I do find them a little pricy but well worth the buy
Cassie E.
Scottsdale, AZ
These are so simple and easy to use. Honestly, they come in large refill packs and they seem to last a while. Definitely a nice clean scent, and they don't bog up the bathroom while you clean. I hate it when a cleaner makes the whole bathroom feel like you HAVE to crack a window.
Crystal G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
After many years of using a toilet brush and not being able to get every single spot clean. I gave in and gave the Clorox toilet wand a try. To my utter joy I was able to get the toilet sparkling clean with very little effort and no mess. I am a true believer in this product!!
Sarah S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is the easiest toilet cleaning system I have used. These scrubbers are disposable making it super easy and they are coarse and scrub very well. They leave your toilet clean and your hands clean too! Just throw it away and your done
Kelsey L.
Pascoag , RI
I love using this to clean my toilet! It is very fast and easy! And it doesn't make a mess like a regular toilet brush does! Defiantly worth the value. It's super easy to use and to change out the refills.
Melissa S.
Hickory Hills, IL
This product is great because of it's ease of use. A warning however, one of the toilets I cleaned had an older seat and some of the blue solution splashed onto the underside rim and it stained badly. Nothing I used could clean it off and I'm certain it was because it was an older, heavier, "porous" style seat. Aside from that, this product is amazing and it's the only cleaner I use inside my bowl.
Britni P.
Austin, TX
I'm torn with this product. The thing I love is the scratch pad on the bottom, because it's so rough it really does get everything where a brush the bristles would have to be just right. The one GROSS part that I hate is that if you don't put the refills in the storage just right you can't just stick the wand in and have them connect, especially if you're close to the bottom of your refills. I HATE touching things that are toilet related. However, cleanliness is a plus being able to trash the pad after use.
Tabassum L.
Sacramento, CA
These wands can be a little expensive. Around 10 or 11 bucks but they are so worth it! I absolutely love these! I discovered them earlier this year and have been using them ever since. The sponge easily cleans the toilet. You don't have to continue scrubbing to get everything off. It's like Magic! It leaves the toilet sparkly clean for about 2 1/2 weeks. This is by far my favorite toilet cleaner. Now, if only they can come out with a sink cleaner...
Vickie K.
Amarillo, TX
I love this product! Its better than using a regular toilet brush as in not pouring chemicals into your bowl and letting them sit while it does nothing. The Clorox disinfecting toilet wand is easy to use and easily get into the sides and bottom of the toilet bowl unlike regular brushes. It is disposable and releases blue into the water when scrub the toilet. The only thing I wish it did was get rid of the hard water stains around my toilet bowl.
Dawn B.
I have not used these but am curious if these work?
crista b.
Campton, KY
Do toilet wands clean as effectively as a regular toilet brush? I know it has to be more sanitary
Elsa H.
Elgin, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
How well do these work I've been thinking about giving them a try ?
crista b.
Campton, KY
How hard is it to adapt to your only child leaving for college in the fall?