Clorox Disinfecting Toilet Wand Refills 20 ct uploaded by Ashley S.

BY CLOROX

Kill germs and clean your toilet bowl with these single-use, disinfecting toiletwand cleaning head refills. The clorox disinfecting toiletwand refill pack comes with 20 disposable cleaning heads which kill germs and clean your toilet bowl quickly, easily and with zero mess. Preloaded with clorox toilet bowl cleaner, these disinfecting cleaning heads power through stains while they kill 99.9% of germs like staphylococcus aureus, salmonella enterica, rhinovirus type 37 and influenza a. The spongy cleaning refills conform to surfaces and scrub hard-to-reach places, even under the rim. Just click a toilet cleaning head in... see more...

Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Evansville, IN
I LOVE THESE! They're so easy and perfect for cleaning my least favorite thing ever. I love that you can just toss the end out and not have to worry about having a germy brush in your bathroom. The downside, obviously, is that it's kind of wasteful.
Megan S.
Megan S.
I love these. Just clean and throw away. No more using the same ol toilet brush. Much cleaner way to clean your toilet.
Paige H.
Paige H.
Love this product! I hate toilet brushes as I feel like I am "cleaning" my toilet with a dirty brush with old germs. With these one time use sponges I feel like my toilet is clean each and every time.
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Woodbridge, VA
I absolutely hate toilet brushes and find them to just be dirty and germ infested. The last thing I want is a brush sitting around growing nasty bacteria and germs, so I picked these up. I LOVE how easy they are to use and how clean they get my toilet. HUGE + to me is there isn't brush sitting around my bathroom.
Martha R.
Martha R.
Avondale, AZ
Mega Parent Expert
Do they really work would you recommended
Maris R.