Clorox Disinfecting Toilet Wand Refills 20 ct uploaded by Ashley S.

BY CLOROX

Kill germs and clean your toilet bowl with these single-use, disinfecting toiletwand cleaning head refills. The clorox disinfecting toiletwand refill pack comes with 20 disposable cleaning heads which kill germs and clean your toilet bowl quickly, easily and with zero mess. Preloaded with clorox toilet bowl cleaner, these disinfecting cleaning heads power through stains while they kill 99.9% of germs like staphylococcus aureus, salmonella enterica, rhinovirus type 37 and influenza a. The spongy cleaning refills conform to surfaces and scrub hard-to-reach places, even under the rim. Just click a toilet cleaning head in... see more...

Kathleen M.
Kathleen M.
Greenwood, IN
These are amazing and totally affordable! We use them all the time for both deep cleans and quick clean ups before company comes over.
Anna H.
Anna H.
Mega Parent Expert
This is an easy to use product that works in getting my least favorite place to clean actually clean! It isn't over scented either just right!
Rhodaika I.
Rhodaika I.
Fayetteville, NC
Realmente lo utilize una sola vez y lo devolvi. Encuentro que no hace el trabajo necesario adicional lo encontre a un precio alto para el trabajo que hace. Honestamente para mi gusto no lo recomiendo.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Wyoming, IA
I love this product, and no longer dread cleaning the toilets! It's nice to just throw it away! Bye bye toilet germs! Great scent and foaming action! Highly recommend!
Alysha M.
Alysha M.
Templeton, MA
I will never use another toilet bowl cleaner again. I am a germaphobe so these are great. They work well then you can throw them away after you are done. perfect!
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Jacksonville, FL
I love these because they are super scrubby, have a lot of the cleaning in it, and just smell clean. I almost feel as if I could use them twice. The container it also nice to have for a bathroom.
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Waxahachie, TX
Love these products! Make cleaning the yucky part that no one wants to touch. ;) Always gets the bowl clean.
Noelani O.
Noelani O.
Gardena, CA
This product is great when you need to clean your toilet but you don't want to touch that nasty toilet bowl. It gets the job done. I would definitely recommend it.
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
I love that these are disinfecting. I am always cleaning my toilet because I cannot stand germs. These clean the toilet very well!
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Fultondale, AL
I love these! They're so convenient and easy to use. Much better than sticking your hand in the bowl. 😝
Martha R.
Martha R.
Avondale, AZ
Mega Parent Expert
Do they really work would you recommended
Maris R.