Clorox Disinfecting Toilet Wand Refills 20 ct uploaded by Ashley S.Clorox Disinfecting Toilet Wand Refills 20 ct uploaded by Chassidy L.

BY CLOROX

Kill germs and clean your toilet bowl with these single-use, disinfecting toiletwand cleaning head refills. The clorox disinfecting toiletwand refill pack comes with 20 disposable cleaning heads which kill germs and clean your toilet bowl quickly, easily and with zero mess. Preloaded with clorox toilet bowl cleaner, these disinfecting cleaning heads power through stains while they kill 99.9% of germs like staphylococcus aureus, salmonella enterica, rhinovirus type 37 and influenza a. The spongy cleaning refills conform to surfaces and scrub hard-to-reach places, even under the rim. Just click a toilet cleaning head in... see more...

Natalie C.
Arlington, VA
I usually hate toilet brushes but the reusable wand heads make cleaning the toilet much easier and are great at cutting through grime. I love that they come in bulk, too!
Brittany H.
Wyoming, IA
I love this product, and no longer dread cleaning the toilets! It's nice to just throw it away! Bye bye toilet germs! Great scent and foaming action! Highly recommend!
Noelani O.
Gardena, CA
This product is great when you need to clean your toilet but you don't want to touch that nasty toilet bowl. It gets the job done. I would definitely recommend it.
Alysha M.
TEMPLETON, MA
I will never use another toilet bowl cleaner again. I am a germaphobe so these are great. They work well then you can throw them away after you are done. perfect!
Kathleen M.
Greenwood, IN
These are amazing and totally affordable! We use them all the time for both deep cleans and quick clean ups before company comes over.
Melissa M.
I love that these are disinfecting. I am always cleaning my toilet because I cannot stand germs. These clean the toilet very well!
Megan S.
I love these. Just clean and throw away. No more using the same ol toilet brush. Much cleaner way to clean your toilet.
Emily M.
Shafter, CA
I love these they're so fast and easy to use plus you know your toilet is clean when it shows tje water turning blue!
Morgan S.
Waxahachie, TX
Love these products! Make cleaning the yucky part that no one wants to touch. ;) Always gets the bowl clean.
Samantha C.
Fultondale, AL
I love these! They're so convenient and easy to use. Much better than sticking your hand in the bowl. ūüėĚ
Martha R.
Avondale, AZ
Mega Parent Expert
Do they really work would you recommended
Maris R.