Clorox Disinfecting Toilet Wand Refills 20 ct uploaded by Ashley S.Clorox Disinfecting Toilet Wand Refills 20 ct uploaded by Chassidy L.

BY CLOROX

Kill germs and clean your toilet bowl with these single-use, disinfecting toiletwand cleaning head refills. The clorox disinfecting toiletwand refill pack comes with 20 disposable cleaning heads which kill germs and clean your toilet bowl quickly, easily and with zero mess. Preloaded with clorox toilet bowl cleaner, these disinfecting cleaning heads power through stains while they kill 99.9% of germs like staphylococcus aureus, salmonella enterica, rhinovirus type 37 and influenza a. The spongy cleaning refills conform to surfaces and scrub hard-to-reach places, even under the rim. Just click a toilet cleaning head in... see more...

Jenny S.
Mount Holly, NC
By far the best toilet cleaning device I have ever used! They get the job done and I love that you don't have to really touch any contaminated parts.
Anna H.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This is an easy to use product that works in getting my least favorite place to clean actually clean! It isn't over scented either just right!
Kathleen M.
Greenwood, IN
These are amazing and totally affordable! We use them all the time for both deep cleans and quick clean ups before company comes over.
Cassie C.
Love my toilet wands! I wish the container thing to hold the refills and wand was a bit better but these clean my toilet really well
Melissa M.
I love that these are disinfecting. I am always cleaning my toilet because I cannot stand germs. These clean the toilet very well!
Stevie D.
Cross Lanes , WV
By far the best thing ever! Just slip one on the wand clean the toilet and discard. Never get your hands dirty! Cleans very well!
Megan S.
I love these. Just clean and throw away. No more using the same ol toilet brush. Much cleaner way to clean your toilet.
Emily M.
Shafter , CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love these they're so fast and easy to use plus you know your toilet is clean when it shows tje water turning blue!
Amy H.
Shepherdsville, KY
Love this product!! Solved the problem of where to store the dirty toilet bowl brush. Snap, clean, toss! Perfect!
Morgan S.
Waxahachie, TX
Love these products! Make cleaning the yucky part that no one wants to touch. ;) Always gets the bowl clean.
Martha R.
Avondale, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Do they really work would you recommended
Maris R.