Clorox Disinfecting Toilet Wand Refills 20 ct uploaded by Ashley S.Clorox Disinfecting Toilet Wand Refills 20 ct uploaded by Chassidy L.

BY CLOROX

Kill germs and clean your toilet bowl with these single-use, disinfecting toiletwand cleaning head refills. The clorox disinfecting toiletwand refill pack comes with 20 disposable cleaning heads which kill germs and clean your toilet bowl quickly, easily and with zero mess. Preloaded with clorox toilet bowl cleaner, these disinfecting cleaning heads power through stains while they kill 99.9% of germs like staphylococcus aureus, salmonella enterica, rhinovirus type 37 and influenza a. The spongy cleaning refills conform to surfaces and scrub hard-to-reach places, even under the rim. Just click a toilet cleaning head in... see more...

samantha s.
ohio
It is easy to use and it does clean the toilet . I use these and I would recommend them to anybody who wants a clean toilet. It also has a pleasant scent, it is not to strong.
Jessica M.
These are user friendly and offers easy access for fast toilet bowl cleanup! I love how bright my toilet look following use! So easy to dispose of, better than the old germs toilet brush that hangs around for bacteria to build up! So glad that this product became available for consumer purchase!
Paige H.
Love this product! I hate toilet brushes as I feel like I am "cleaning" my toilet with a dirty brush with old germs. With these one time use sponges I feel like my toilet is clean each and every time.
Brittany P.
Jacksonville, FL
I love these because they are super scrubby, have a lot of the cleaning in it, and just smell clean. I almost feel as if I could use them twice. The container it also nice to have for a bathroom.
Nicole D.
Maumee, OH
I absolutely love this product because I don't have to touch the toilet bowl and when I'm done with it I just throw away the scrubber! It's also Very fast and easy to use!
Dionne S.
Mililani , Hi
I really love this product unlike the regular toilet brushes it already has the cleaner on it and once your finished you just throw it away no more gross reusable brushes
Natalie C.
Arlington, VA
I usually hate toilet brushes but the reusable wand heads make cleaning the toilet much easier and are great at cutting through grime. I love that they come in bulk, too!
Brittany H.
Wyoming, IA
I love this product, and no longer dread cleaning the toilets! It's nice to just throw it away! Bye bye toilet germs! Great scent and foaming action! Highly recommend!
Noelani O.
GARDENA, CA
This product is great when you need to clean your toilet but you don't want to touch that nasty toilet bowl. It gets the job done. I would definitely recommend it.
Alysha M.
Templeton, MA
I will never use another toilet bowl cleaner again. I am a germaphobe so these are great. They work well then you can throw them away after you are done. perfect!
Martha R.
Avondale, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Do they really work would you recommended
Maris R.