Clorox Disinfecting Toilet Wand Refills 20 ct uploaded by Ashley S.Clorox Disinfecting Toilet Wand Refills 20 ct uploaded by Chassidy L.

BY CLOROX

Kill germs and clean your toilet bowl with these single-use, disinfecting toiletwand cleaning head refills. The clorox disinfecting toiletwand refill pack comes with 20 disposable cleaning heads which kill germs and clean your toilet bowl quickly, easily and with zero mess. Preloaded with clorox toilet bowl cleaner, these disinfecting cleaning heads power through stains while they kill 99.9% of germs like staphylococcus aureus, salmonella enterica, rhinovirus type 37 and influenza a. The spongy cleaning refills conform to surfaces and scrub hard-to-reach places, even under the rim. Just click a toilet cleaning head in... see more...

Miranda G.
Tustin, CA
The Clorox Disinfecting Toilet Wand Refills are the best!  They are easy to load onto the cleaning wand.  The whole system make it easy to quickly clean and disinfect your toilet.  Ten refills come in a sleeve and there are two sleeves in the box of twenty.  It has a pleasant scent.  It is user friendly.  There are no harsh chemicals to touch.  The refill has the cleanser within the scrubbie pad and is released when the pad hits the water.  The scrubbie is shaped like a hexagon so you can reach all areas of the toilet.
Chassidy L.
London, KY
Mega Parent Expert
We love our toilet wand! It works awesome, has plenty enough cleaner on it and is easy to use! Our three year old uses it to clean her toilet( with supervision) they make our toilets clean and sparkly!Clorox Disinfecting Toilet Wand Refills 20 ct
Alyssa L.
Woodbridge, VA
I absolutely hate toilet brushes and find them to just be dirty and germ infested. The last thing I want is a brush sitting around growing nasty bacteria and germs, so I picked these up. I LOVE how easy they are to use and how clean they get my toilet. HUGE + to me is there isn't brush sitting around my bathroom.
Shawnette P.
West Palm Bch, FL
This product is great! Easy to use and cleans very well! The pad is scrubby so it cleans great! Plus there is a lot of solution on the pad, a lot of other brands do not have enough cleaning solution on the pads so you feel like it didn't clean well. definitely recommend this product to anyone!
Lauren S.
Evansville, IN
I LOVE THESE! They're so easy and perfect for cleaning my least favorite thing ever. I love that you can just toss the end out and not have to worry about having a germy brush in your bathroom. The downside, obviously, is that it's kind of wasteful.
Jessica M.
These are user friendly and offers easy access for fast toilet bowl cleanup! I love how bright my toilet look following use! So easy to dispose of, better than the old germs toilet brush that hangs around for bacteria to build up! So glad that this product became available for consumer purchase!
Paige H.
Love this product! I hate toilet brushes as I feel like I am "cleaning" my toilet with a dirty brush with old germs. With these one time use sponges I feel like my toilet is clean each and every time.
Brittany P.
Jacksonville, FL
I love these because they are super scrubby, have a lot of the cleaning in it, and just smell clean. I almost feel as if I could use them twice. The container it also nice to have for a bathroom.
Nicole D.
Maumee, OH
I absolutely love this product because I don't have to touch the toilet bowl and when I'm done with it I just throw away the scrubber! It's also Very fast and easy to use!
Dionne S.
Mililani , Hi
I really love this product unlike the regular toilet brushes it already has the cleaner on it and once your finished you just throw it away no more gross reusable brushes
Martha R.
Avondale, AZ
Mega Parent Expert
Do they really work would you recommended
Maris R.