Clorox Disinfecting Toilet Wand Refills 20 ct uploaded by Ashley S.Clorox Disinfecting Toilet Wand Refills 20 ct uploaded by Chassidy L.

BY CLOROX

Kill germs and clean your toilet bowl with these single-use, disinfecting toiletwand cleaning head refills. The clorox disinfecting toiletwand refill pack comes with 20 disposable cleaning heads which kill germs and clean your toilet bowl quickly, easily and with zero mess. Preloaded with clorox toilet bowl cleaner, these disinfecting cleaning heads power through stains while they kill 99.9% of germs like staphylococcus aureus, salmonella enterica, rhinovirus type 37 and influenza a. The spongy cleaning refills conform to surfaces and scrub hard-to-reach places, even under the rim. Just click a toilet cleaning head in... see more...

Chassidy L.
London, KY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
We love our toilet wand! It works awesome, has plenty enough cleaner on it and is easy to use! Our three year old uses it to clean her toilet( with supervision) they make our toilets clean and sparkly!Clorox Disinfecting Toilet Wand Refills 20 ct
Miranda G.
Tustin, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
The Clorox Disinfecting Toilet Wand Refills are the best!  They are easy to load onto the cleaning wand.  The whole system make it easy to quickly clean and disinfect your toilet.  Ten refills come in a sleeve and there are two sleeves in the box of twenty.  It has a pleasant scent.  It is user friendly.  There are no harsh chemicals to touch.  The refill has the cleanser within the scrubbie pad and is released when the pad hits the water.  The scrubbie is shaped like a hexagon so you can reach all areas of the toilet.
Vanessa N.
East Dundee, IL
I've been using these for years and plan on continuing to use for many more. Once you get these wet a lot of bubbles come out and is very easy to clean the toilet. I love that they're disposable and I don't have a dirty toilet cleaner hidden in some closet. The smell is nice and it cleans great.
Ashley S.
Best bathroom cleaning product out there!! Easiest way to clean the #1 dreaded thing to clean in your entire house...the toilet! Simply insert one on. Clean toilet. And throw it away! Don't have to get your hands dirty!!
Jessica R.
Glendale , AZ
These are so helpful for cleaning my toilets. They are easy and convenient because I don't have to deal with a dingy brush. They aren't very good at "tough love" cleaning but for your weekly toilet scrub they are more than enough!
Alyssa L.
Woodbridge, VA
I absolutely hate toilet brushes and find them to just be dirty and germ infested. The last thing I want is a brush sitting around growing nasty bacteria and germs, so I picked these up. I LOVE how easy they are to use and how clean they get my toilet. HUGE + to me is there isn't brush sitting around my bathroom.
Shawnette P.
West Palm Bch, FL
This product is great! Easy to use and cleans very well! The pad is scrubby so it cleans great! Plus there is a lot of solution on the pad, a lot of other brands do not have enough cleaning solution on the pads so you feel like it didn't clean well. definitely recommend this product to anyone!
Lauren S.
Evansville, IN
I LOVE THESE! They're so easy and perfect for cleaning my least favorite thing ever. I love that you can just toss the end out and not have to worry about having a germy brush in your bathroom. The downside, obviously, is that it's kind of wasteful.
Rhodaika I.
Fayetteville, NC
Realmente lo utilize una sola vez y lo devolvi. Encuentro que no hace el trabajo necesario adicional lo encontre a un precio alto para el trabajo que hace. Honestamente para mi gusto no lo recomiendo.
Estrella B.
SOOOOOOOO much more sanitary than a brush that just sits there and collects ick. Yeah its more expensive than keeping the icky brush but hey, if you can afford it, go for it!
Martha R.
Avondale, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Do they really work would you recommended
Maris R.