Clorox Disinfecting Toilet Wand Refills 20 ct uploaded by Ashley S.Clorox Disinfecting Toilet Wand Refills 20 ct uploaded by Chassidy L.

BY CLOROX

Kill germs and clean your toilet bowl with these single-use, disinfecting toiletwand cleaning head refills. The clorox disinfecting toiletwand refill pack comes with 20 disposable cleaning heads which kill germs and clean your toilet bowl quickly, easily and with zero mess. Preloaded with clorox toilet bowl cleaner, these disinfecting cleaning heads power through stains while they kill 99.9% of germs like staphylococcus aureus, salmonella enterica, rhinovirus type 37 and influenza a. The spongy cleaning refills conform to surfaces and scrub hard-to-reach places, even under the rim. Just click a toilet cleaning head in... see more...

Chassidy L.
London, KY
Home Sweet Home Expert
We love our toilet wand! It works awesome, has plenty enough cleaner on it and is easy to use! Our three year old uses it to clean her toilet( with supervision) they make our toilets clean and sparkly!Clorox Disinfecting Toilet Wand Refills 20 ct
Miranda G.
Tustin, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert
The Clorox Disinfecting Toilet Wand Refills are the best!  They are easy to load onto the cleaning wand.  The whole system make it easy to quickly clean and disinfect your toilet.  Ten refills come in a sleeve and there are two sleeves in the box of twenty.  It has a pleasant scent.  It is user friendly.  There are no harsh chemicals to touch.  The refill has the cleanser within the scrubbie pad and is released when the pad hits the water.  The scrubbie is shaped like a hexagon so you can reach all areas of the toilet.
Dionne S.
Mililani , Hi
I really love this product unlike the regular toilet brushes it already has the cleaner on it and once your finished you just throw it away no more gross reusable brushes
Jenny B.
They work amazingly! Worth every penny to not have to keep a germy brush around.
Natalie C.
Arlington, VA
I usually hate toilet brushes but the reusable wand heads make cleaning the toilet much easier and are great at cutting through grime. I love that they come in bulk, too!
Nicole D.
Maumee, OH
I absolutely love this product because I don't have to touch the toilet bowl and when I'm done with it I just throw away the scrubber! It's also Very fast and easy to use!
Paige H.
Love this product! I hate toilet brushes as I feel like I am "cleaning" my toilet with a dirty brush with old germs. With these one time use sponges I feel like my toilet is clean each and every time.
Alyssa L.
Woodbridge, VA
I absolutely hate toilet brushes and find them to just be dirty and germ infested. The last thing I want is a brush sitting around growing nasty bacteria and germs, so I picked these up. I LOVE how easy they are to use and how clean they get my toilet. HUGE + to me is there isn't brush sitting around my bathroom.
Amy H.
Shepherdsville, KY
Love this product!! Solved the problem of where to store the dirty toilet bowl brush. Snap, clean, toss! Perfect!
Megan S.
I love these. Just clean and throw away. No more using the same ol toilet brush. Much cleaner way to clean your toilet.
Martha R.
Avondale, AZ
Mega Parent Expert
Do they really work would you recommended
Maris R.