Clorox Disinfecting Toilet Wand Refills - 10 CT uploaded by April P.Clorox Disinfecting Toilet Wand Refills - 10 CT uploaded by Kristin C.Clorox Disinfecting Toilet Wand Refills - 10 CT uploaded by Kristin C.

BY CLOROX

Clorox® Disinfecting Toilet Wand™ Refills.
Toilet wand™ handle sold separately.
Disinfects your toilet bowl, killing 99.9% of germs!
10 disposable cleaning heads. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Erin H.
California, MD
Great beginner told to teach kids how to clean up the bathroom. Also a great quick clean between deep cleanings. We have them in every bathroom. Does not replace the deep clean but can add time between them.
Melanie W.
Chattanooga , TN
I love these because of their ease of use. It's so simple to pop one on, scrub the bowl and click it out without ever having to touch toilet water or come in contact with germs. I just really wish these were biodegradable.
Lacey L.
Overall I cannot rate this product very high. I can see how people are attracted to the whole idea of not having the germs of the toilet brush in the bathroom but this small blue sponge octagon can not reach all the curves and places that a regular toilet brush can, I also think that the price is not in favor of the product as it takes more then one sponge to really clean a toilet bowl.
Shawn L.
A clean toilet is a must and this is very effective in helping me keep my toilet clean. Very effective when cleaning. #Walmart is my go to store for cleaning products. Great value and price for me less bleach I have to use. I would recommend.
Tami H.
Helper, UT
Why keep a dirty toilet brush around when you can have a new one each week. This is the only way to clean your toilets. It gives you a fresh smell, has its owner cleaner and when you are done the brush is disposed of. The germs are in the garbage!
Ashley B.
Poughkeepsie, NY
It's a great product and very easy to use. It's a great feeling that I know my toilet is clean with this product. I love that it's not a big thing sitting on the side of my toilet I use it and then put it away until the next use.
Lauren  A.
Lillington, NC
These win at toilet cleaners! I've been a fan since my first try lol better than those nasty old brushes that sit around and start looking so nasty you don't even want to put it in the toilet
Aletta R.
College Station, Texas
Love this!! Hate cleaning toilets and this cleans and disinfects and I don't have to touch the toilet .... The brush does all the work !! Love it!!
Jason G.
Vassar, MI
I know people don't talk about toilet cleaners much, but this is worth talking about! Works great, definitely a product to trust and use :-)
Teresa R.
I love using clorox toilet wand, especially since my daugther is potty train and it cleans all the germs inside the toilet.