Clorox® Disinfecting Bleach with CLOROMAX®

Check out our new, concentrated Clorox® Disinfecting Bleach. It’s the same Clorox® product you love, now with more power per drop.*

You wouldn’t hire a kinda-respectable babysitter or eat kinda-fresh sushi, so why not clean with an outstanding bleach?

• • Helps reduce soil adhesion to surfaces and provides a quicker clean
  • • Delivers brighter and longer-lasting whites by improving performance between Clorox® Disinfecting Bleach and detergents
  • • Disinfects to kill 99.9% of germs and bacteria

New Clorox® Disinfecting Bleach with CLOROMAX® keeps clothes whiter longer and cleans and protects surfaces.

Some usage directions have changed; refer to your product’s label for complete directions for use.

* Compared to previous Clorox® Disinfecting Bleach2

Has anyone use this product to Has anyone use this product to change their clothes if so do you usually use water to dilute the bleach so it doesn’t eat through the clothing?
Does this work well to get hair dye stains off the bathtub?
Super quita manchas también este producto es muy bueno para desinfectar todo lo del hogar 🤗
Start your review of Clorox® Disinfecting Bleach with CLOROMAX®!
Flint, MI
Very good bleach for cleaning & put a little in the washer with backing soda to get white clothes sparking white. Best and very effective I use this bleach all the time on everything I can I do recommend this to others.
Flushing, NY
My mom is the main cleaner of my household, but I occasionally help and this is one of the products we use on a daily basis. It smells pretty bad but we have some harsh stains or rust around the house and this seems to be strong enough to get rid of it all.
charlotte
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Clorox bleach is my saviorrrrrrr!!! Watering it down might be your go to if you use it like me to clean around EVEYTHING! And watch out for back spills cause it will damage clothing! This product has been amazing to use in hospitals and around my home to disinfect and sanitize areas! Yeah my household doesn’t get sick! But please water down this product ! If you have children around water it down ! It will hurt your lungs slowly if you use it at an intense rate! I mean I recommend the spray Clorox® Bathroom Bleach Foamer If your trying to clean anything related to bathroom. The regular gallon of bleach works plenty but the spray is more hand held and watered down from the intense smell but works the same way! This product whitens products amazingly and any drop will change colored clothing so be careful!!!! Love bleach for cleaning! Clorox bleach just happens to be the better answer to it though💁🏻‍♀️
Djelfa
Regular Bleach Clorox Regular Bleach powers through stains to keep whites brighter and surfaces clean and disinfected. It removes 70 percent more stains than detergent alone and protects surfaces for easier cleaning. This registered disinfectant cleans, disinfects and deodorizes, killing 99.9 percent of common household germs that include Staphylococcus aureus, Salmonella enterica, Clorox Bleach Remove tough laundry stains from white clothing including grass, juice, dirt, wine and body fluid stains and disinfect countertops, floors, sinks and trash cans. It is safe to use around children, pets and pregnant women. This bleach is great for everyday cleaning and seasonal cleaning needs, including Spring Cleaning, Back to School and Cold and Flu season. Clorox Regular Bleach cleans, disinfects and deodorizes surfaces and takes your laundry up to maximum white.
Tazewell, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is one of my favorite cleaning products! The other favorite of is fabulosohThis really gets stains out and it cleans deep down. It's just smells like bleach it's not scented with lavander or anything it smells like bleach and it's strong. To improve I would make fresh scented. This is very effective it does clean it gets stains out like a dream. I really like this product. Yes I will buy this again. It's affordable it's easy to find in about a my store like Wal-Mart, Dollar Store, any store like that. It kills germs while it cleans. It actually KILLS ODORS not cover odor up but KILLS and eliminates the odors compleley. I will continue to buy this product and use it to clean and kill germs and deodorize.
La Junta, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Nothing compares to Clorox Bleach. I know this generation of moms often avoid bleach but this is my go too cleaning product. I use it all over my house. My family laughs at me because I continue to clean until the house smells like bleach. It cleans everything from anything. I even have used it to get red wine out of the white carpet. My mother couldn’t believe the stain was gone. She literally came to my house and inspected it herself. I use it to wipe down all services of the house when someone has been sick. Typically this kills the germs on the spot and we don’t pass the illness throughout family members. I can’t say enough about this product.
Independence , KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love using bleach to clean my home. Whenever I smell bleach I think of being clean. I use it for alot of things like laundry, floors, walls, dishes, doors, toilets, etc. If I use it to clean my home I put about a cap full with around a gallon of water and a few drops of dawn dish soap. That keeps it from bleaching everything white. It kills bacteria and germs. I always get great results and my house smells amazing. When using it for clothes I just add it with my detergent and it keeps my whites bright as new. I would recommend it. Clorox® Germicidal Bleach
Surrey, BC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have no complaints over this bleach. I have been a repeat customer for years because I have experienced 0 problems with this product and that's saying a lot! Its great value for the amount of product you get and helps to whiten perfectly if used correctly. I have no complaints over this bleach. I have been a repeat customer for years because I have experienced 0 problems with this product and that's saying a lot! Its great value for the amount of product you get and helps to whiten perfectly if used correctly.
It's just a good idea to have a bottle of bleach in the house. You can organically clean 99% of the time. But this is absolutely effective for that 1% of time when germs and bacteria need to be eradicated. The one product improvement would be to please, please fine tune the spout; it is too wide and potentially could splash. After decades of this spout, there has got to be a better technology for delivery. This is inexpensive, esp in the generic form, and I would recommend this as a necessity in your emergency supply arsenal.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
You can never go wrong with it. This bleach cleans everything and anything. Great to disinfect toys, some house items and especially the bathroom. Be careful it will stain your clothing and if you have sensitive skin use gloves. I have been cleaning with bleach for so many years my hands are use to it. I spray down my bathroom and let it sit for alittle then come thru with some more bleach and maybe a scented all purpose cleaner and create my own mix. Leaves it prefect.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...