Clorox Disinfecting Bathroom Cleaner uploaded by Elizabeth E.Clorox Disinfecting Bathroom Cleaner uploaded by Melissa S.Clorox Disinfecting Bathroom Cleaner uploaded by Corinna J.

BY CLOROX #11 in Bathroom Cleaners

Bleach Free Removes tough soap scum without scrubbing. Questions or comments? see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "Love this product amazing on soap scum and any other bathroom clean up issues, I wish it had not only the wide angle spray but the stream option" in 2 reviews
  • "I'm a germ a phob so anything that will get rid of them is a+ in my book. " in 1 review
  • "Clorox makes a great product here." in 1 review
  • "It will get the job done though and gets a surface clean such as the sink that gets dirty." in 1 review
  • "Leaves a very fresh clean smell as well as it gets rid of all the soap scum in my shower." in 1 review
Nida S.
This is the only cleaner both myself and my husband like to use for the bathroom. It gets he job done and you know everything is clean, sanitary and sparkling afterwards.
I use this for the tub, the sink and even the toilet seat.
Just make sure that you are wearing clothes you don't care for when cleaning with this product as the bleach can ruin your outfit (I learnt that the hard way)
Katherine S.
A great product to clean your bathroom. It does have a chemical smell, but that just means to me that its cleaning it right. lol. But the point is this product does its job. It lifts the gunk right off of the dirty sinks, or even the dreaded toilet that we all moms love to clean!
Alexis S.
Lexington, NC
Mega Parent Expert
I got this product when I rented a new apartment. We got it specifically to clean the appliances before we used them. Now yes, it does work well but it has a horrible strong bleach smell and it seeps through the rag so i highly suggest using gloves.
Samantha B.
Los Angeles, CA
Seriously one of my favorite bathroom cleaners. Just spray set and clean. I found when you let it set for a few minutes you won't have to scrub hard at all. Wish the smell didn't have that bleachy smell but at least I know my things are clean.
Rebekah S.
My go to for messes that I know contain bacteria. You definitely get the bang for your buck. My sister doesn't enjoy the smell, and I would have to agree t does get a little overwhelming at times. I use it so often that I will always buy it!
Lauren T.
Austin, TX
I love the way Clorox makes my house smell. It just reminds me of CLEAN! It is extremely affordable and being that my son is 8 and I always find pee on the outside of the toilet, this product definitely comes in handy!
Kat M.
Manassas, VA
I use it sometimes. Not my favorite product, but gets the job done right. I believe it's a good value and it's effective. It doesn't have the greatest smell though I would buy it again and tell others about it.
Maria C.
I love this I just spray all over my bath tub and let it set for 10 min and scrub and it leaves my tub sparkling white. It's very effective and fairly inexpensive. I always go back to it definitely recommend.
Lea H.
This is such a good cleaner. I use it for all my floors and my bathroom with my swiffer and to scrub the shower down. It gets everything so sparkly clean and without a lot of effort. Plus I love the smell.
Olivia B.
I always use this for my bathrooms! With Clorox you know that the surface is getting clean! It always leaves my bathroom looking sparkly clean just as the ad promised and I'm confident it's germ free!
Amber R.
Fort Benning, GA
Does this have a strong smell? I hate the smell but love bleach. I have another bleach product that does the job but stinks up the house.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Mega Parent Expert
Do you use this?
Kayla H.
San Antonio, TX
Does this work well with hard water buildup?
Sarah B.
Is this product worth using instead of bleach?
Jessica B.
Does this cleaner work quickly? Or do you have to really scrub after spraying this on? I'm also concerned that the smell will linger.