Clorox® Disinfecting Bathroom Cleaner

Honestly, cleaning the bathroom may never be fun, but with Clorox® Disinfecting Bathroom Cleaner, at least it can be easy. • Kills 99.9% of germs

• Wipes away stains on most bathroom surfaces

• Bleach-free

Do you use this?
Does this cleaner have the overly strong bleach smell to it like most bleach based products do?
Does this cleaner work quickly? Or do you have to really scrub after spraying this on? I'm also concerned that the smell will linger.
Start your review of Clorox® Disinfecting Bathroom Cleaner!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Love this product amazing on soap scum and any other bathroom clean up issues, I wish it had not only the wide angle spray but the stream option” in reviews
“It will get the job done though and gets a surface clean such as the sink that gets dirty.” in reviews
“Clorox makes a great product here.” in reviews
“Leaves a very fresh clean smell as well as it gets rid of all the soap scum in my shower.” in reviews
“It cleans very well and doesn't take a lot of scrubbing and leaves the bathroom smelling clean as well” in reviews
Pharr, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Yeah! I'm giving this product 5 stars because i love to be cleaning absolutely everything,and while I'm conscious this is clorox and not good breathing it,in my opinion it's the best for getting rid of any type of bacteria i just try to do it from far away but this one for the restroom is amazing. And i do highly recommend it,just try not to smell it a lot,I'm not saying to clean quickly but just not to inhale it
Atlanta, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
Well cleaning the bathroom is a dirty job but somebody has to do it. This cleaner makes it so much easier. It pretty much melts away soap scum and stains. There have plenty of times I have just sprayed it all over my shower. Let it sit for a while and rinsed. Bam it was super clean...No scrubbing or hard rubbing. It’s a go to for me.
Waldoboro, ME
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
I love this cleaner! It has bleach in it which I love when cleaning our bathroom. It works great! I always feel like the bathroom gets disinfected well when I use it. The smell is a little strong. It's not very expensive at all. I will always use this when cleaning.
I’m writing this in a time where I think everyone on the planet knows about Clorox. The bathroom cleaner is a good basic to keep around, and honestly I’m using it to disinfect and wipe down surfaces (like cel phones and keys) while quarantined right now.
Burghill, OH
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Love the foaming action as you spray. The smell isn't offensive. Everything is clean, sparkling, and disinfected. I can use it in the bathroom and in the kitchen. I've also cleaned up small messes on the floor and livingroom tables. Its great.
Henderson, KY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This spray has super powers. i couldn’t tackle my bathroom without it. It makes it so much easier to get things clean than anything else does. This & a scrub brush is one power couple. The bathroom will be sparkling in no time!
Minnie, KY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This is amazing for sinks/ showers where water marks get left behind or if the faucet / handle needs a extra shin/ clean. You don’t have to use a lot it dries fairly quick after cleaning and doesn’t feel like a film overtop
832 Hillary Court Lawrenceville, Ga
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this occasionally for light cleans but when I did house cleaning as a business I used it allll the time. I still keep some in my home because it is a great product in general. Clorox is a trusted brand here.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This is my favorite bathroom cleaner. It doesn’t have a strong chemical scent when you are using it, I like to wear a face mask so I don’t breath in all of that scent. I will definitely continue to buy this cleaner.
Brownsville, KY
Great for cleaning a shower or toilet! It’s quick and easy. I usually keep a window or fan on, because sometimes the fumes can get to be a little bit more than I like but it’s a great product.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...