BY CLOROX #10 in Bathroom Cleaners

Bleach Free Removes tough soap scum without scrubbing. Questions or comments? see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "Love this product amazing on soap scum and any other bathroom clean up issues, I wish it had not only the wide angle spray but the stream option" in 2 reviews
  • "I'm a germ a phob so anything that will get rid of them is a+ in my book. " in 1 review
  • "It cleans very well and doesn't take a lot of scrubbing and leaves the bathroom smelling clean as well" in 1 review
  • "Clorox makes a great product here." in 1 review
  • "It can be pricy when you are looking for a quick clean but worth the extra $$!" in 1 review
BRANDI P.
Brenham, TX
I know all moms know that Clorox is dependable. It is the absolute best for cleaning. I feel secure cleaning with it especially after my family has gotten sick! And they have everything you could possibly need. Their products just keep getting better and I use this particular one for sooooooo many surfaces in my house.
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Review for: Clorox Disinfecting Bathroom Cleaner, 16 oz more...
I use this cleaner regularly in my bathroom and it works great. It’s a super effective cleaner and it doesn’t leave residue behind. It’s a good price and it’s readily available at most stores. I would recommend it.
Ciprianna G.
Port Arthur , TX
Review for: Clorox Disinfecting Bathroom Cleaner, 16 oz more...
I always always use this to clean my bathroom. Makes the bathroom feels nice and clean along with killing all that gross bacteria. It definitely smells like it has bleach in it, but it’s not overwhelming.
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My Husband and I use this Clorox Disinfecting Bathroom Cleaner to clean almost everything in the house. The smell isn't strong like other Clorox products but still gets the job done. It makes feel good knowing with this product my house feels super clean. I do wear gloves to protect my hands because the cleaner is still a chemical. I recommend all clorox products they are affordable and work!

Anna R.
This product works great. It removes tough stains and grime with ease especially if you let it sit for a minute. I dont care for the smell but it does the job so I can get over that! I typically buy mine from wal mart for a few bucks.
Kasey C.
Las cruces, NM
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is under my sink and kept on hand for bathroom cleaning. I haven't come across any cons while using this for years and it seems to be highly effective without needing to use too much product. I will continue to purchase and keep on hand.
Amber b.
Fort Madison, IA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I use this all the time to clean my bathroom. It works great at removing the scum and dirt. It sanitizes and disinfects. I love the clean smell. I definitely recommend it for your bathroom cleaner. It's affordable. Found in most stores.
Amanda P.
Riner, VA
This product works really good. Just spray the tub down and wait a few minutes. Then you can get the soap scum off really easy if it has been soaking. It makes the job so much easier.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love cleaning my bathroom with this! It not only kills 99.9% of germs but it also leaves a clean scent and gets the job done! It's only under 5$/6$ and it's worth every dollar.
Brittney H.
Danville, VA
Clorox brand anything is my favorite! I love the clean scent it gives off.... it gets rid of that "boy bathroom smell." I love that it kills bacteria & germs. Good value! Highly recommended!
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Do you use this?
Amber R.
Fort Benning, GA
Does this have a strong smell? I hate the smell but love bleach. I have another bleach product that does the job but stinks up the house.
Sarah B.
Is this product worth using instead of bleach?
Jessica B.
Does this cleaner work quickly? Or do you have to really scrub after spraying this on? I'm also concerned that the smell will linger.
Kayla H.
San Antonio, TX
Does this work well with hard water buildup?