CLOROX Disinfectant Spray, 19 oz. Aerosol 12/carton uploaded by Marie C.CLOROX Disinfectant Spray, 19 oz. Aerosol 12/carton uploaded by Elsie R.CLOROX Disinfectant Spray, 19 oz. Aerosol 12/carton uploaded by Angel L.

BY CLOROX

Wipe out bacteria; viruses and fungi before they can cause serious illnesses and infections. EPA-registered to kill 64 microorganisms; it's one of the most comprehensive disinfecting sprays on the market. Fast and effective? Clorox? eliminates germs and bacteria up to three-times faster than other leading brands. Incredibly versatile product may be used on a wide variety of hard surfaces and fully eradicates the underlying causes of malodors. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Marie C.
Granite Falls, NC
Now toliet carries lot of germs too. Before the scrubbing process daily after work. The clorox disinfectant spray is used to kill all germs of neighborhood kids. Also use to spray the air if any cold symptoms are within my family. We have been luckily able to avoid flu season.
Kelly S.
Sacramento, CA
Mega Parent Expert
This is my swatch when i cant afford lysol its almost a dollar or two less you can buy this at big lots its as effective at killing germs and disenfecting like the rest .
Jennifer M.
Birmingham, AL
Mega Parent Expert
I use this both at home and at work. I have not been sick in years thanks to this. Before I started using this if someone was sick I would get sick soon after. Sometimes you can work around the most unsanitary people so please spray it at your desk, on the sink, toilet, doorknobs basically anywhere hands will touch.
Angel L.
Flint, TX
These are great to use at home or work. it gets the job done, I love that it takes away the funky smell from the area you spray it. smell it's a little to strong at first when you spray it.
Stephanie R.
Deville, LA
I love Clorox spray, maybe not as much as the wipes but it still stays in both our bathrooms next to the wipes and other deodorizers.
Elsie R.
Davenport, FL
This spray is very effective and it keeps my home smelling fresh and free of germs. I use it all throughout my home.
Mercedes A.
Tucson, AZ
I prefer the wipies instead of the spray, the spray leaves the smell too long and not very good when you have little ones in the house.