BY CLOROX

Sanitizes, disinfects and deodorizes in a wide variety of areas. Effective against MRSA, E. coli, TB, and HIV-1 AIDS and hepatitis A viruses. Kills and prevents mold and mildew. Application: Nonporous Surfaces Applicable Material: Ceramic Fiberglass Glass Plastic Porcelain Stainless Steel Chemical Compound: Bleach Materials: N/A.COX38504CT. 38504CT. Clorox Clorox Disinfectant Spray. see more...

Rita O.
Fantastic product! A must for Moms who want cleanliness. I rely on this product to ensure the health & safety of our baby. It can be used on most surfaces. Door knobs, kitchen counters, changing table, high chair, stroller, all her toys!
Tabitha S.
With a baby in the house and one i school this is a must have to help kill the germs around the house and keep everyone from getting sick. Great product!
Sarah A.
This is great for church nursery's to quickly and easily clean toys and other items that have been touched and played with by many children.
LN F.
I use this product and I will say, spraying a little goes a long way. It can be a little strong if sprayed too hard, but it does the job.
Nancy Z.
Dayt Bch Sh, FL
I love using Clorox products! This disinfectant spray makes me feel as if I have gotten rid of all nasty germs.
Kasey K.
We always have this on hand to spray our house when anyone comes down with the flu