Clorox® Control Bleach Packs™ uploaded by Michelle M.

BY CLOROX

Clorox® Control Bleach Packs are a convenient solution for cleaning fabrics, toilets, sinks and hard nonporous surfaces. Simply follow dilution instructions on the packaging, and then mop, wipe, wash or rinse away tough stains. These water-activated solid bleach packs can be used in both HE and standard washing machines. Clorox® Control Bleach Packs make keeping clean convenient.

• For both HE and standard washing machines
  • Safe on hard, nonporous surfaces
  • Works great on toilets and sinks
  • Convenient size

Usage:

BLEACHABLE FABRICS: HE and Standard Machines: Add detergent as directed. Add one bleach pack directly to machine drum. DO NOT put in HE dispenser trays. For extra-large or heavily soiled loads, use two packs. For best results, add to drum 5 minutes after start of wash cycle. Packs dissolve fully during the wash.

TOILETS & SINKS: To clean and deodorize, add one pack to toilet bowl or full sink of water. Stir to dissolve. Rinse sink thoroughly after use.

HARD, NONPOROUS SURFACES: To clean and deodorize, add one pack to 3.78 L of water. Stir to dissolve. Mop or wipe surface with bleach solution. Rinse surface thoroughly and air dry.

STORAGE: Reclose cap tightly after each use. Store this product upright in a cool, dry area away from direct sunlight.

• I purchased these for this first time to try in lieu of l...1 Answers
Marissa B.
Purchased at: Walmart
So many people like bleach for its array of cleaning capabilities. This does it all without the worry of splashes. Toss a pack in your laundry and that’s it. If you’re not worried about splashes, it’s easy to dilute in the right ratio for whatever your cleaning needs are. Budget friendly for convenience!
Erin P.
Lewis Center
Perfect for tossing into the washer to bleach a load of clothes. I'm always worried about using the dispenser on my washer with bleach and that it'll stick around during the next load. These give em the peace of mind that only that load will get bleached.
Abby Z.
Madisonville, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
I hate liquid bleach. I always end up with it on me and ruining my clothes even if it is the splash less kind. So these packs are awesome for people like me. Just the right amount of bleach and I don't ruin my clothes in the process.
LINDA H.
Corcoran, CA
Again Clorox  Bleach packs are a quick and  wonderful way to clean up when your in a hurry. Can use when cleaning the bathroom with one wipe and also useful to clean the floor
Genevieve M.
Berlin, NJ
These are so convenient! I had never seen these before my mother in law actually showed them to me, and the fact they are just an easy little pack that you can throw right in and not have to pour or measure out or otherwise be more careful with is great for someone clumsy like myself.
Lauren L.
new york
Purchased at: Target
Super convenient! Love these for throwing into the tub to clean! Just be very careful not to leave them in the tub for too long or else they can damage the bottom of the tub and the paint will bubble and peel! Might not be an issue with tile showers though!
Emily L.
Kingston, NH
I really love these for quick clean ups! It definitely smells strongly of bleach, but the scent doesn’t linger too long. I like using these on counter tops and around the bathroom. They also don’t seem to hurt my hands at all which is fantastic!
Jessica H.
Elkhorn, NE
Purchased at: Target
These are great for not only putting into your laundry but also cleaning your washing machine. You don’t have to mess with measuring or spilling bleach anywhere. You just tops one or two in and start the machine and go. It’s awesome
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
Clorox is our house hold go to bleach. I loved when they came out with the control bleach packs no more guesstimating how much, going to much or not enough it’s always just the right amount! Nothing beats the Clorox clean smell!
barbara g.
saint paul
Purchased at: Target
We love these! Easy to use for every day cleaning such as the toilet, tub, they are so much easier to just throw in with the laundry. Pros easy to use, no mess. Cons you need to make sure your hands are completely dry!
Anelise C.
San Diego, CA
I purchased these for this first time to try in lieu of liquid bleach. I used two packs to clean my boyfriends all white vans in the washer. One came out with a giant yellow streak? I am a newer bleach user as I get headaches easily from the scent so have always tried to avoid (hence the pouches). Is this normal?