Clorox® Control Bleach Crystals

Clorox? Zero Splash? Bleach Crystals let you clean with control without the splash and spills. The bleach crystals are specially formulated to be water activated, so they start working when you mix them with water. Clorox? Zero Splash? Bleach Crystals are a convenient solution for cleaning fabrics, toilets, sinks and hard, nonporous surfaces. The solid form has the same Clorox? trusted clean, so you can wash and clean with confidence and eliminate the worry of liquid spills. Simply fill the dosing cap with the bleach crystals and add directly to the washer drum or pour into a bucket, sink or toilet and stir to dissolve. The crystals dissolve fully in the washing machine during the wash. No mess, just fresh clean clothes. Clorox? Zero Splash? Bleach Crystals have the same great bleaching action as Clorox? Liquid Bleach without worrying about spills and splashes.

Usage Directions
BLEACHABLE FABRICS: HE and Standard Machines: Add detergent as directed. Add bleach crystals directly to machine drum. DO NOT put in HE dispenser trays. TOILETS & SINKS: To clean and deodorize, add crystals to toilet bowl or full sink of water. Stir to dissolve. Rise sink thoroughly after use. HARD, NONPOROUS SURFACES: Add crystals to one gallon of water. Stir to dissolve. Mop or wipe surface with bleach solution. Rinse surface thoroughly and air dry.

Caution Statements
EYE IRRITANT. Do not get in eyes. FIRST AID: EYES ? Flush with water for 15 minutes. If irritation persists, call a doctor.

Does this product get your whites back to their original white (as effectively as liquid bleach)?
Start your review of Clorox® Control Bleach Crystals!
Kimberly R.
San Bernardino, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
This is very easy to use and inexpensive. I wish the cap had a measuring tool but it seems to be gentle and is very effective for my linens and towels
Kat J.
2,183 reviews
These Bleach Crystals are my favorite Clorox product,... I find that they’re really effective and the quality isn’t any different than using liquid bleach,... If you follow the instructions, they work wonderfully. There are various uses stated on the back of the bottle (you can actually dissolve these crystals in water to make your own liquid bleach), but I just use them for my laundry and dump them straight into the washing machine. My whites are bright and clean every time and it’s definitely more convenient for me. No splashing to worry about and the crystals are always perfectly measured using the large cap! Highly recommend if you’re looking to upgrade your old school bleaching techniques!
Machelle G.
Sunland, CA
Clorox® Control Bleach Crystals uploaded by Machelle G.
These Clorox Bleach Crystals are just as good if not better than the liquid Clorox. Making our clothes so very bright and clean and the crystals were fast dissolving. I can be messy so these are a lot safer than an inadvertent splash with the liquid version. The smell is milder, it's not over powering and the handy load measuring dispensing cap is a great idea. No more over pouring per load. This product makes doing laundry easier and safer.
Candi E.
Clorox® Control Bleach Crystals uploaded by Candi E.
So easy to use and lasts longer than liquid. No spills and accidental staining. I love these and would recommend. The bleach activates when wet. Don't toss the clear cap thats your measuring cup!
Jennifer S.
Georgetown, TX
Oh my gosh! My husband introduced me to these last month and I'm OBSESSED. There's nothing worse than splashing bleach or pouring too much- this saves you from ever ruining another shirt while cleaning! It's terrific.
member-23badbe78
So much easier than using liquid bleach. I even use these in my sinks, and toilets.
Sara T.
Watertown, NY
So far I have only used these in my washer, this is the complaint I contacted them with: I was hesitant to use this product in my HE front load washer, but my husband seemed to be using it to was his uniforms without issue, and I wanted to sanitize my sheets. I put them in the washer as instructed in the directions, and my fears were confirmed! We ended up treating ourselves to some pretty nice (expensive) sheets and pillowcases. I washed my pillowcases and another sheet, they are tan in color and now have bleach spots on them. The sheet was an inexpensive sheet from Walmart, however the pillowcases were at least $60. for a 2 pack of standard pillowcases, I had 4 in there; plus 2 King sized pillow cases of the same brand. Now my splurge is ruined! I would be mad regardless of the price of these items, but it hurts a lot more because I typically avoid making such extravagant purchases, as it pained me to make the purchase in the first place. Luckily, I never got to washing the sheets before I noticed the bleach spots on these items. I will say that I have used them in the pre-wash compartment since, and have had no issue, I later found out that is how my husband was using them. Thank God his military uniforms weren't ruined by following the instructions, as that would have been extremely expensive to replace. I am just so disappointed that I always worry bleach would damage my clothes and I trusted these. I also only filled it to line 1.
Tami H.
North Platte, NE
Saves so much space compared to liquid. You can use it for anything that you would use normally for bleach. My only dislike with it is that your entire house smells like bleach when you do a load of whites.
Sinda M.
I love the convenience of Clorox crystals. I don't have to worry about splashes and the small bottle takes up less space than liquid bleach. Seems to work just as well as liquid too.
Katy M.
Crowley, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
When the pandemic started and they issued a shelter at home, things like bleach, wipes, toilet paper and cleaning supplies were hard to find...and some things are still hard to find. I came across these by accident, as there was no bleach to be found. These are a life saver!!! I used a small bleach bottle that I had, added the recommended amount of crystals, added recommended amount of warm water, shook up the bottle and boom! bleach!!!! Smells just like bleach and cleans just like bleach! I went back to the store the next day and bought two more bottles of the bleach crystals. Total life saver during these times when somethings are hard to find!