Clorox Concentrated Splash-less Bleach Fresh Meadow uploaded by Teran F.

BY CLOROX #92 in Laundry Bleach

Clorox® Concentrated Splash-less Fresh Meadow™ Bleach.
Now concentrated.
Same number of uses as before*.
55oz = 82oz.
For standard & HE machines.
*vs. previous Clorox®.
Splash-less.
Improved whitening.
1.71 qt (55 fl oz) 1.62L. see more...

Emily M.
I use this for almost everything for cleaning white clothes and to take of a leave in bad smell from dirty dishes. it is in fact affective but when in touch of anything other than white and what is not some sort of clothing can turn into white and leave a stain in maybe your favorite color shirt if not being careful. it also does leave a scent in your hands when used and touched for a long while. if that doesn't bother you than this is your product and i would recommend .
Jessica M.
Columbus, OH
This stuff is brilliant (No pun intended)! It gets my whites bright and fresh,and the thicker consistency prevents splashing which saves my clothes. It's a great cleaning product as well, and keeps toilets fresh and clean. A great improvement on an old favorite!
 Patricia H.
Cedar Springs , MI
I love bleach it is a must it makes your house smell so clean and fresh all pros no cons definitely effective only disappointment is if you get it on colors but that's to be expected its bleach definitely would recommend it
Hillary R.
Urbana, OH
I really like to use this stuff when doing my whites and also cleaning certain areas of the house when regular cleaner doesn't quite get the job done, it does have a strong smell but that's because it's bleach
Stacey M.
APO, AP
This brand is the only bleach I will use. It's trusted, tried and true. The meadow scent is a lot nicer than the others in my opinion. That way the bleach smell isn't overpowering when you are cleaning.
Mary B.
Grant, AL
Clorox is the bleach everyone I've ever known uses and I woke break that tradition. Cleans well and makes me feel my towels and whites are coming out germ free
Halle S.
Milwaukee, WI
Love It! It is a lifesaver. I use this for everything! From bathroom to kitchen! The smell is wonderful! This bleach gets the job done! It is ver affordable!
Wendy H.
My number one go to for white clothes. A must! Or else if I don't have any I won't wash my white clothes I just hate how my hands smell
Emely M.
I use this product for everything from cleaning my laundry to disinfecting my plates & utensils. Highly recommend because the use of this product does not have limits.
Sara S.
Fleetwood, PA
This is the best bleach product! SPLASHLESS=YES! It makes cleaner so much easier and less scary when using bleach! The smell is also refreshing!