BY CLOROX #1 in Bleach

You wouldn’t hire a kinda-respectable babysitter or eat kinda-fresh sushi, so why clean with kinda-whitening bleach? Clorox® Regular-Bleach packs the whitening and dirt-fighting power you demand, all in a smaller, easy-to-use package. Plus it disinfects to kill 99.9% of germs and bacteria, which is kinda awesome.

• Can you drink this 11 Answers
  • Has anyone found a bleach that doesn't fill the house with fumes ...7 Answers
  • To use this as a regular household disinfectant, what is the rati...2 Answers
Buy on Target*
kayla b.
Wayne , WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great hair utensil, works well and isn’t damaging. Used it many times. Will use it again. Purchased it at Walmart, hassle free. A tip I have is to not have the heat so high, it’s less damaging to your hair. Recommend this for most ages :)
Sarita H.
So good.
Effective.
I will buy again.
Monique V.
Palmdale, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I always keep bleach on hand! Never fails me! Very affordable & I love that it’s a multi use product!
Kalyn S.
Hedgesville, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love using this for washing towels and whites and also washing my kitchen floor! It makes the house smell so clean!
Sonya B.
Westport, CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I just love bleach period!- it’s a classic amazing cleaning disinfectant!- I love the scent and results on everything, floors, bathrooms, kitchens, dishes and clothes!-
Yuaketha J.
Stone Mountain
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Bleach it! Cleans floors and surfaces while killing those germs. I tend yo overdo it and have to open windows but it's clean. LOL
Kristen C.
Boiling Spgs, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I prefer the thicker version of this (no splash bleach) but this product is great.  It cleans/sanitizes surfaces and keeps my mind at ease about germs.  There are alot of uses for bleach but just be cautious of the amount being use as the fumes can create issues.
Emily T.
Sherwood, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love the commercial that says that it works so use it. You just know when people are sick in the house that it will kill germs.
Alyssa H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love bleach! Lol. I have always used this as an easy cleaner for the toilet, but have i have also learned this year how to use it to clean tough to clean items.

I mixed it with equal parts of water in a spray bottle. I spray it on and around the toilet as well as on the grout around the toilet (I live with all boys), i spray it in the shower for grime and mold, And I have a sink that cannot be scrubbed hard enough to get clean. I spray this in my sink and it looks brand new again without all the scrubbing. Lastly, I mix it with water when mopping to sterilize, but it also helps get the dirt out of my grout. I really cannot clean without this product!
Nicole M.
Huntington, WV
Clorox is the way to go! I feel like if it isn't cleaned with bleach then it just isn't really clean lol and off brands dont smell the same to me
Lala D.
Can you drink this
Amy M.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI
Whats your favorite scent?
Claudette F.
Grande Prairie , AB
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What other cleaner is safe to add to bleach?
Kelly H.
Has anyone found a bleach that doesn't fill the house with fumes but works as well as Clorox?
Lisa F.
How is bleach with getting rid of shower mold?