BY CLOROX #1 in Bleach

You wouldn’t hire a kinda-respectable babysitter or eat kinda-fresh sushi, so why clean with kinda-whitening bleach? Clorox® Regular-Bleach packs the whitening and dirt-fighting power you demand, all in a smaller, easy-to-use package. Plus it disinfects to kill 99.9% of germs and bacteria, which is kinda awesome.

• Can you drink this 11 Answers
  • Has anyone found a bleach that doesn't fill the house wit...7 Answers
  • To use this as a regular household disinfectant, what is ...2 Answers
Janet C.
Fresno, CA
I use bleach for almost all my cleaning. From cleaning my kitchen floors, to cleaning and disinfecting the restroom and shower, this is my go cleaner. I don't use alot either which is perfect.
Sarah D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I use bleach for everything and always felt like nothing was clean enough without it. Even when diluted heavily, the strength of Clorox still does wonders. Will always continue to use it as the main cleaner in my home!
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I always have to have bleach in my house. When using bleach to clean it makes me feel better knowing it gets all the germs. I use bleach to of course wash my whites but I also use it to clean my walls, trash cans, and clothes hampers. Bleach is a big part of my cleaning routine. I use bleach everyday to clean my house.
Jessica E.
Works wonderful, we bought a boat and some of the seats were stained so we put bleach on them and lit it sit in the sun. In a couple of days the bleach had brought them back to white. Smells terrible but I love it.
samantha G.
Buckeye, AZ
I think clorox bleach is one of my most favorite cleaning products. It is so versatile. I can use it while I do laundry, in the kitchen, to mop floors, to clean my bathroom ect. But the most important aspect is that if kills harmful germ that could potentially get my children sick.
Stacey C.
My family and I has been using Clorox for a long time. I usually buy bleach at Walmart, I don't think I've ever seen a sale on bleach in Walmart. The original bleach is very cost effective. Bleach especially Clorox can get out almost any stain. I recommend this product.
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Clorox makes everything clean! It disinfects and gets all the germs off of things. You can use this not only for laundry, but for dishes, cleaning counters, stoves, refrigerators, toilets, showers, and tubs. It makes your clothes white and your home germ free! I would recommend this!
Jessica Nicole T.
Fort Carson, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Very affordable and very very strong when it comes to cleaning our use pretty much everywhere in the house bathroom kitchen bedrooms your name in my favor want to buy is the lemon scented and I dilute it when I clean so I don't get lightheaded and so it doesn't over smell
Mel W.
mesa, az
I use bleach and water when I mop our floors and I like Clorox although I do feel like they’re kind of all the same. I do half bleach, half water and it’s really effective in getting my floors clean. I don’t really buy name brand bleach unless I get a good deal but I’d buy Clorox again.
Natalie B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Clorox keeps my whites white and my appliances clean. Not expensive at all and it does an amazing job. I have always used this bleach and always will. I know the smell can be strong if you use a lot but moderate amounts is all you need. I love the Clean smell and feel.
Lala D.
Can you drink this
Amy M.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI
Whats your favorite scent?
Claudette F.
Grande Prairie, AB
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What other cleaner is safe to add to bleach?
Kelly H.
Has anyone found a bleach that doesn't fill the house with fumes but works as well as Clorox?
Lisa F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
How is bleach with getting rid of shower mold?

back