BY CLOROX #1 in Bleach

You wouldn’t hire a kinda-respectable babysitter or eat kinda-fresh sushi, so why clean with kinda-whitening bleach? Clorox® Regular-Bleach packs the whitening and dirt-fighting power you demand, all in a smaller, easy-to-use package. Plus it disinfects to kill 99.9% of germs and bacteria, which is kinda awesome.

• Can you drink this 11 Answers
  • Has anyone found a bleach that doesn't fill the house with fumes ...7 Answers
  • To use this as a regular household disinfectant, what is the rati...2 Answers
Jennie O.
Let's not make things complicated. Bleach is about as simple as it gets. Bleach = Clean. Sometimes a bathroom just can't be clean without a little bleach solution in the routine. Clorox is a brand that's been around forever & I trust that it's going to work & be what it says it is.
Hilary G.
Peoria, AZ
Definitely one of my favorite products it definitely gets the bacteria out of surfaces has a very strong said it's not a pleasant scent I definitely do not use a lot at once a great price I definitely would purchase it again because it kills bacteria and hey it's bleach after all
Herline G.
Household staple. Disinfects, whitens and brightens. Everyone has used bleach and knows it is effective when cleaning. It may bother sensitive skin and the smell is really strong so with that being said, wear gloves and a mask and do not get it in your eyes or use too much of it.
Michelle C.
Henderson, NV
I don't believe anything is clean unless it has been bleached. I use this on everything humanly possible (aside from glass and obvious). I love the smell and I know my counters, sinks and toilets are clean & disinfected. I don't clean with anything else but vinegar and baking soda.
Niquii L.
Glen Burnie, MD
I do not know why there are any other brands. Like enough said. Been using for years it's $4 for the biggest bottle. The smell does not burn your nose and they make it easier to use depending on your condition. Plus now they come in scents. It's available anywhere.
Amy R.
Ive used this product so many times.I use it to make the floors look sparking clean andbit works! I also use it on my clothes so it could look whiter than ever. It has a weird sent, it burrns my eyes but other than that it's a good product.
Sarah M.
Hillsdale, MI
This is my go-to for washing my whites. Between deodorant stains on shirts and lady stains from "that time of the month", I live by this product. It is super affordable and I couldn't imagine using anything else. I am a regular purchaser. 10/10 would recommend.
Miriam B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I always use Clorox for washing my white laundry. It really does work better than any other company in my opinion. It might be all in my head, but I think my cloths are brighter and whiter when using Clorox bleach. I recommend trying it out since it is inexpensive.
michelle p.
Bleaching clothes scares me! I always end up getting some onto my clothes that I'm currently wearing, so I don't really use it that often, BUT...Clorox is the only bleach that I do use whenever I'm brave enough to bleach and it's always worked great for me!
Hannah W.
Tuskegee, AL
I use this bleach all of the time to wash white clothes. It is very effective. It gets me and family's white clothes clean. The only thing I don't like about bleach is that it leaves a very strong smell. I would still buy it though because it's beneficial.
Lala D.
Can you drink this
Amy M.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI
Whats your favorite scent?
Claudette F.
Grande Prairie , AB
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What other cleaner is safe to add to bleach?
Kelly H.
Has anyone found a bleach that doesn't fill the house with fumes but works as well as Clorox?
Lisa F.
How is bleach with getting rid of shower mold?