BY CLOROX #1 in Bleach

You wouldn’t hire a kinda-respectable babysitter or eat kinda-fresh sushi, so why clean with kinda-whitening bleach? Clorox® Regular-Bleach packs the whitening and dirt-fighting power you demand, all in a smaller, easy-to-use package. Plus it disinfects to kill 99.9% of germs and bacteria, which is kinda awesome.

• Can you drink this 11 Answers
  • Has anyone found a bleach that doesn't fill the house wit...7 Answers
  • To use this as a regular household disinfectant, what is ...2 Answers
Elvia H.
Burlington, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The best number one cleaner. I use it for many purposes. I love to clean my toilet with it. Has a good value and is very effective. The scent is not bad but a little strong. I do highly recommend this product.
Abigail G.
Keeps my white clothing white. Can be used to clean dishes but add a couple drops. Good to clean the toilet. Before work I put a little bleach inside my toilet. I let it sit until I come back from work.
Alicia D.
Powell, TN
I feel like bleach is very much a go to cleaner for my household. We use many other products also but almost always touch everything up with bleach. Very useful for cleaning bathrooms and kitchen floors
Kristin F.
Glen Burnie, MD
We always have this in stock in our house. Great for getting toilet stains clean and bathtub rings out. I've also added a bit in all of my cleaning towels to get the kitchen stains out and it works great!
Krissia A.
Firebaugh, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
What I like about this Clorox is that a little bit will go a long way if you are washing a load of white clothes you just have to put a little bit and it leaves your white clothes very white again
Amy Q.
I have two dogs. When I steam mop my floor I also spray bleach on them to get them disinfected and I recommend bleach. A house is clean and you know it's clean when bleach is used. I regularly buy this item.
Nubian B.
This product goes back further than my grandmother Estella and my mother also utilize it for not only washing but for general. It is a great product cost-friendly and you get your values
Rachel D.
I love clorox bleach! It does a great job of whitening my whites as well as cleaning and disinfecting my house. I prefer the splashless version myself but they all work great.
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
All bleaches are not created equal. Sometimes generic brands are just at good if not better but not in this case. The Clorox is the only bleach that truly whitens and cleans.
Sonya B.
West haven , CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I just love bleach period!- it’s a classic amazing cleaning disinfectant!- I love the scent and results on everything, floors, bathrooms, kitchens, dishes and clothes!-
Lala D.
Can you drink this
Amy M.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI
Whats your favorite scent?
Claudette F.
Grande Prairie, AB
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What other cleaner is safe to add to bleach?
Kelly H.
Has anyone found a bleach that doesn't fill the house with fumes but works as well as Clorox?
Lisa F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
How is bleach with getting rid of shower mold?

back