BY CLOROX #1 in Bleach

You wouldn’t hire a kinda-respectable babysitter or eat kinda-fresh sushi, so why clean with kinda-whitening bleach? Clorox® Regular-Bleach packs the whitening and dirt-fighting power you demand, all in a smaller, easy-to-use package. Plus it disinfects to kill 99.9% of germs and bacteria, which is kinda awesome.

• Can you drink this 11 Answers
  • Has anyone found a bleach that doesn't fill the house wit...7 Answers
  • To use this as a regular household disinfectant, what is ...2 Answers
Buy on Target*
Angela G.
 Bleach is a great sanitizer & cleanser. I put a cup in my dishwasher once a week to prevent mildew and kill any extra virulent virus or bacteria that may be going around. Use in my sinks every other week or so.  Yes, it's great for using in the laundry for brightening dingy white Clothes. Versatile product.
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Bleach is great for cleaning anything you need. The smell can be a little over powering so don't use in closed areas. However cleaning germs and dirt all in one in nice when cleaning and the house will smell clean after using .
Cecily L.
Paragould, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is a really convenient product. I like that you don't have to mess with dripping bottles or take the chance of ruining subsequent loads of laundry because of residual bleach in the washer, because it doesn't activate until it is mixed with water. I put this directly in my front-loader and can actually throw the clothes right on top of it without damaging them.
Alyssa H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love bleach! Lol. I have always used this as an easy cleaner for the toilet, but have i have also learned this year how to use it to clean tough to clean items.

I mixed it with equal parts of water in a spray bottle. I spray it on and around the toilet as well as on the grout around the toilet (I live with all boys), i spray it in the shower for grime and mold, And I have a sink that cannot be scrubbed hard enough to get clean. I spray this in my sink and it looks brand new again without all the scrubbing. Lastly, I mix it with water when mopping to sterilize, but it also helps get the dirt out of my grout. I really cannot clean without this product!
Haley E.
Americus, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love Clorex Bleach. It is more effective than store brand bleach, It is a greater sanitizer and cleaner. I use it when I am cleaning my bath tub and baseboards. It leaves them both super clean. The smell is strong but other than that it is amazing. I know that it is cleaning and disinfecting.
Olguiisz P.
I love what I use for the bathroom and the toitel, it is very good to leave everything super white and clean but I put it then I clean everything because the smell is very strong then after cleaning and I close the door and ready, I buy it in the store of dollar at a good price, I recommend 100%
Vanessa M.
The smell is so strong, really not a favorite but it works effectively at removing the smell of dog urine. My dogs sometimes have accidents on my wooden floors and I feel sometimes cleaners don’t do a good enough job of lifting the smell. This diluted with a cleaner does the job.
Mel W.
mesa, az
I use bleach and water when I mop our floors and I like Clorox although I do feel like they’re kind of all the same. I do half bleach, half water and it’s really effective in getting my floors clean. I don’t really buy name brand bleach unless I get a good deal but I’d buy Clorox again.
Katy S.
Winnsboro , SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Clorox kills germs I want to make that stated it does not remove dirt. Example if you have drain flies this is not going to help by pouring this down your drain expecting them to go away. You will need vinegar and baking soda. But anyways point being Clorox kills germs that's the main thing about it is very helpful on your floors is very helpful in your bathroom but whenever you use this I would recommend wearing at least a mask and not letting your children be in there if you intend on cleaning deeply
Kayla W.
Lansing
Clorox can be used to wash clothes, mop floors, wash dishes and many more activities involving cleaning. It takes out bacteria in order to get a clean and fresh product . It also comes in different scents and is a strong scented chemical
Lala D.
Can you drink this
Amy M.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI
Whats your favorite scent?
Claudette F.
Grande Prairie, AB
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What other cleaner is safe to add to bleach?
Kelly H.
Has anyone found a bleach that doesn't fill the house with fumes but works as well as Clorox?
Lisa F.
How is bleach with getting rid of shower mold?