BY CLOROX #1 in Bleach

You wouldn’t hire a kinda-respectable babysitter or eat kinda-fresh sushi, so why clean with kinda-whitening bleach? Clorox® Regular-Bleach packs the whitening and dirt-fighting power you demand, all in a smaller, easy-to-use package. Plus it disinfects to kill 99.9% of germs and bacteria, which is kinda awesome.

• Can you drink this 11 Answers
  • Has anyone found a bleach that doesn't fill the house wit...7 Answers
  • To use this as a regular household disinfectant, what is ...2 Answers
🌼Hermine-Jane 🌼.
Glendale, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I use this bleach for everything. Everything from cleaning the bathrooms, to adding it to my laundry, and even using it to disinfect the kitchen countertops. Since we have a lot of white throughout our house, I have to make sure everything is sparkling clean. I love Clorox Bleach because it simply gets the job done right the first time.
Angela G.
 Bleach is a great sanitizer & cleanser. I put a cup in my dishwasher once a week to prevent mildew and kill any extra virulent virus or bacteria that may be going around. Use in my sinks every other week or so.  Yes, it's great for using in the laundry for brightening dingy white Clothes. Versatile product.
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Bleach is great for cleaning anything you need. The smell can be a little over powering so don't use in closed areas. However cleaning germs and dirt all in one in nice when cleaning and the house will smell clean after using .
Cecily L.
Paragould, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is a really convenient product. I like that you don't have to mess with dripping bottles or take the chance of ruining subsequent loads of laundry because of residual bleach in the washer, because it doesn't activate until it is mixed with water. I put this directly in my front-loader and can actually throw the clothes right on top of it without damaging them.
Alyssa H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love bleach! Lol. I have always used this as an easy cleaner for the toilet, but have i have also learned this year how to use it to clean tough to clean items.

I mixed it with equal parts of water in a spray bottle. I spray it on and around the toilet as well as on the grout around the toilet (I live with all boys), i spray it in the shower for grime and mold, And I have a sink that cannot be scrubbed hard enough to get clean. I spray this in my sink and it looks brand new again without all the scrubbing. Lastly, I mix it with water when mopping to sterilize, but it also helps get the dirt out of my grout. I really cannot clean without this product!
Olguiisz P.
I love what I use for the bathroom and the toitel, it is very good to leave everything super white and clean but I put it then I clean everything because the smell is very strong then after cleaning and I close the door and ready, I buy it in the store of dollar at a good price, I recommend 100%
Vanessa M.
The smell is so strong, really not a favorite but it works effectively at removing the smell of dog urine. My dogs sometimes have accidents on my wooden floors and I feel sometimes cleaners don’t do a good enough job of lifting the smell. This diluted with a cleaner does the job.
Katy S.
Winnsboro , SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Clorox kills germs I want to make that stated it does not remove dirt. Example if you have drain flies this is not going to help by pouring this down your drain expecting them to go away. You will need vinegar and baking soda. But anyways point being Clorox kills germs that's the main thing about it is very helpful on your floors is very helpful in your bathroom but whenever you use this I would recommend wearing at least a mask and not letting your children be in there if you intend on cleaning deeply
Amanda G.
Sykesville, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this stuff in the kitchen and bathrooms. Only con, a huge one, is it’s smell. I wish they added an essential oil or something to make the smell less potent. It works great though I spray in shower and let it sit and then rinse.
Toni M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I like this bleach it disinfects. And it did help with the black mold I had my house when I had flood . And it’s very good on your white clothes to get the stains and It does make your clothes your white clothes look a lot better
Yaimee O.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Can you use Clorox Concentrated Regular Bleach to take off stains off of your white clothes?
Asya S.
I have some white sweat-shirts that I can not get clean and I've washed it so many times. what bleach should I us?
Kristen M.
Pocono Pines, PA
One of the many reasons I keep bleach on hand is because it has so many uses. for laundry, and bleach solutions when you forget you ran out of cleaner. I just mix a little with water and clean.
Jo-Anna S.
Mableton, GA
This is great for keeping clothes white and disinfecting your house. Just make sure you are in a well ventilated area.
Erika M.
Salem, OR
Is Green Works a Clorox brand? Does it clean the same as Clorox?