BY CLOROX #1 in Bleach

You wouldn’t hire a kinda-respectable babysitter or eat kinda-fresh sushi, so why clean with kinda-whitening bleach? Clorox® Regular-Bleach packs the whitening and dirt-fighting power you demand, all in a smaller, easy-to-use package. Plus it disinfects to kill 99.9% of germs and bacteria, which is kinda awesome.

• Can you drink this 11 Answers
  • Has anyone found a bleach that doesn't fill the house wit...7 Answers
  • To use this as a regular household disinfectant, what is ...2 Answers
Angela G.
 Bleach is a great sanitizer & cleanser. I put a cup in my dishwasher once a week to prevent mildew and kill any extra virulent virus or bacteria that may be going around. Use in my sinks every other week or so.  Yes, it's great for using in the laundry for brightening dingy white Clothes. Versatile product.
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Bleach is great for cleaning anything you need. The smell can be a little over powering so don't use in closed areas. However cleaning germs and dirt all in one in nice when cleaning and the house will smell clean after using .
Marquita S.
Richmond
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Clorox not only whitens clothes it eliminates pet odor, it cleans almost everything. It's effective and leaves a nice clean smell. A pro is the whitening of bleach and a con is how it will fade any color that it touches. I would recommend Clorox Bleach to others because it's a must to have in your household.
Arnisha W.
Winder, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
If you don’t have this in your house really what are you doing with your life? This stuff gets everything clean when I say everything I mean everything. The smell is a little strong but it’s totally worth it for a crispy clean white house.
Alyssa H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love bleach! Lol. I have always used this as an easy cleaner for the toilet, but have i have also learned this year how to use it to clean tough to clean items.

I mixed it with equal parts of water in a spray bottle. I spray it on and around the toilet as well as on the grout around the toilet (I live with all boys), i spray it in the shower for grime and mold, And I have a sink that cannot be scrubbed hard enough to get clean. I spray this in my sink and it looks brand new again without all the scrubbing. Lastly, I mix it with water when mopping to sterilize, but it also helps get the dirt out of my grout. I really cannot clean without this product!
Haley E.
Americus, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love Clorex Bleach. It is more effective than store brand bleach, It is a greater sanitizer and cleaner. I use it when I am cleaning my bath tub and baseboards. It leaves them both super clean. The smell is strong but other than that it is amazing. I know that it is cleaning and disinfecting.
Vanessa M.
The smell is so strong, really not a favorite but it works effectively at removing the smell of dog urine. My dogs sometimes have accidents on my wooden floors and I feel sometimes cleaners don’t do a good enough job of lifting the smell. This diluted with a cleaner does the job.
Norma R.
colorado❄️
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Although i hate the smell of clorox, i use it for different things at my house. I mainly use it to wash my white clothes and make them stay white. I also use it to deep clean the bathrooms in my home. Not only does it sanitize it , but it leaves my toilet and tub spotless clean.
Mel W.
mesa, az
I use bleach and water when I mop our floors and I like Clorox although I do feel like they’re kind of all the same. I do half bleach, half water and it’s really effective in getting my floors clean. I don’t really buy name brand bleach unless I get a good deal but I’d buy Clorox again.
Lala J.
Arlington
Since I was young I was taught that bleach was a great disinfectant! I use it for the dishes just a cap full with dish soap and water in a bowl will do a few days worth of dishes. I use for my white clothes and i also use it for the tile floor. Love bleach!
Lala D.
Can you drink this
Amy M.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI
Whats your favorite scent?
Claudette F.
Grande Prairie, AB
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What other cleaner is safe to add to bleach?
Kelly H.
Has anyone found a bleach that doesn't fill the house with fumes but works as well as Clorox?
Lisa F.
How is bleach with getting rid of shower mold?