BY CLOROX #1 in Bleach

You wouldn’t hire a kinda-respectable babysitter or eat kinda-fresh sushi, so why clean with kinda-whitening bleach? Clorox® Regular-Bleach packs the whitening and dirt-fighting power you demand, all in a smaller, easy-to-use package. Plus it disinfects to kill 99.9% of germs and bacteria, which is kinda awesome.

• Can you drink this 11 Answers
  • Has anyone found a bleach that doesn't fill the house with fumes ...7 Answers
  • To use this as a regular household disinfectant, what is the rati...2 Answers
Laura P.
Blacksburg , VA
Clorox bleach is the best bleach you can by. Multi useful in the house. Great for whitening dull and dingy whites and takes away tough ground in stains. I use this to clean my kitchen and bathroom, as it kills germs and disinfects. I even put a little in the dishwasher, to add extra cleaning power. More than most bleaches, but not by much. Well worth the extra change.
Katy S.
Winnsboro , SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Clorox kills germs I want to make that stated it does not remove dirt. Example if you have drain flies this is not going to help by pouring this down your drain expecting them to go away. You will need vinegar and baking soda. But anyways point being Clorox kills germs that's the main thing about it is very helpful on your floors is very helpful in your bathroom but whenever you use this I would recommend wearing at least a mask and not letting your children be in there if you intend on cleaning deeply
Vanessa-Teresa D.
Goodyear
Bcs it's one of my basic cleaning supplies I use almost for everything. Laundry, floors, and bathrooms. I usually don't need that much, 1 part with 4-5 part of water. I love to use it definitely in my bathrooms to keep everything sterile (well as good as I can). And for my floors I use a little splash of it mixed with vinegar, and all-purpose cleaner. For the best result for me, is of course the Clorox Concentrated Regular Bleach.
Corinalicia G.
Provo, UT
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this product not only to whiten my clothes that you clean my shower in my bathroom and also what my dad has taught me to do is put them in the toilet in the Camaro and just let it sit for a while and then just
Perla L.
I use this for everything. It cleans all the surfaces and disinfects them. I like to use it with my white laundry to get them as white as possible. The only down side is the atrong smell but I am now used to it.
Bethany P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Always buy this when i need it, but i hste having to need it because i hate how strong the smell is during, but after the super fresh smell leaves it leaves everything smelling great and clean.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love Clorox and I used it a lot in my home. It freshen any area and cleans at the same time. It is very effective for cleaning almost anything. I prefer the original Clorox and not the scented brand. I will use Clorox forever and recommend others to use Clorox.
Amanda N.
Coral Springs, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This should be a household staple. This product should be in everyone's home. It's my go to cleaning product if I don't have nothing else to clean. I even add it to other cleaners to give that disinfecting effect to the cleaning.
Rosanne I.
Clorox bleach works great. I use it to clean all kinds of things around my house. From the walls to the floors. It ends up saving me quite a bit of money, because I don't *have* to buy a separate product for everything I clean.
Ashleigh H.
Hattiesburg
I love bleach! I always wash my dishes in bleach and clean my kitchen with it as well! I always pore bleach for my sink drains after I finish washing dishes. It makes my kitchen so much cleaner and I love it!
Amy M.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI
Whats your favorite scent?
Lala D.
Can you drink this
Claudette F.
Grande prairie
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What other cleaner is safe to add to bleach?
Kelly H.
Has anyone found a bleach that doesn't fill the house with fumes but works as well as Clorox?
Lisa F.
How is bleach with getting rid of shower mold?