BY CLOROX #1 in Bleach

You wouldn’t hire a kinda-respectable babysitter or eat kinda-fresh sushi, so why clean with kinda-whitening bleach? Clorox® Regular-Bleach packs the whitening and dirt-fighting power you demand, all in a smaller, easy-to-use package. Plus it disinfects to kill 99.9% of germs and bacteria, which is kinda awesome.

• Can you drink this 11 Answers
  • Has anyone found a bleach that doesn't fill the house with fumes ...7 Answers
  • To use this as a regular household disinfectant, what is the rati...2 Answers
Alyssa H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love bleach! Lol. I have always used this as an easy cleaner for the toilet, but have i have also learned this year how to use it to clean tough to clean items.

I mixed it with equal parts of water in a spray bottle. I spray it on and around the toilet as well as on the grout around the toilet (I live with all boys), i spray it in the shower for grime and mold, And I have a sink that cannot be scrubbed hard enough to get clean. I spray this in my sink and it looks brand new again without all the scrubbing. Lastly, I mix it with water when mopping to sterilize, but it also helps get the dirt out of my grout. I really cannot clean without this product!
🌼Hermine-Jane 🌼.
Glendale, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I use this bleach for everything. Everything from cleaning the bathrooms, to adding it to my laundry, and even using it to disinfect the kitchen countertops. Since we have a lot of white throughout our house, I have to make sure everything is sparkling clean. I love Clorox Bleach because it simply gets the job done right the first time.
Angela G.
 Bleach is a great sanitizer & cleanser. I put a cup in my dishwasher once a week to prevent mildew and kill any extra virulent virus or bacteria that may be going around. Use in my sinks every other week or so.  Yes, it's great for using in the laundry for brightening dingy white Clothes. Versatile product.
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Bleach is great for cleaning anything you need. The smell can be a little over powering so don't use in closed areas. However cleaning germs and dirt all in one in nice when cleaning and the house will smell clean after using .
Vanessa M.
The smell is so strong, really not a favorite but it works effectively at removing the smell of dog urine. My dogs sometimes have accidents on my wooden floors and I feel sometimes cleaners don’t do a good enough job of lifting the smell. This diluted with a cleaner does the job.
Kristen C.
Boiling Spgs, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I prefer the thicker version of this (no splash bleach) but this product is great.  It cleans/sanitizes surfaces and keeps my mind at ease about germs.  There are alot of uses for bleach but just be cautious of the amount being use as the fumes can create issues.
Katy S.
Winnsboro , SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Clorox kills germs I want to make that stated it does not remove dirt. Example if you have drain flies this is not going to help by pouring this down your drain expecting them to go away. You will need vinegar and baking soda. But anyways point being Clorox kills germs that's the main thing about it is very helpful on your floors is very helpful in your bathroom but whenever you use this I would recommend wearing at least a mask and not letting your children be in there if you intend on cleaning deeply
Amanda G.
sykesvile
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this stuff in the kitchen and bathrooms. Only con, a huge one, is it’s smell. I wish they added an essential oil or something to make the smell less potent. It works great though I spray in shower and let it sit and then rinse.
Kenia C.
Delano
Clorox is really good for white clothes! I buy this a my local grocery store but you can also find this at a pharmacy, local grocery stores, or any type of store! I would continue buy this again! Great product
Laura P.
Blacksburg , VA
Clorox bleach is the best bleach you can by. Multi useful in the house. Great for whitening dull and dingy whites and takes away tough ground in stains. I use this to clean my kitchen and bathroom, as it kills germs and disinfects. I even put a little in the dishwasher, to add extra cleaning power. More than most bleaches, but not by much. Well worth the extra change.
Lala D.
Can you drink this
Amy M.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI
Whats your favorite scent?
Claudette F.
Grande Prairie , AB
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What other cleaner is safe to add to bleach?
Kelly H.
Has anyone found a bleach that doesn't fill the house with fumes but works as well as Clorox?
Lisa F.
How is bleach with getting rid of shower mold?