BY CLOROX #34 in Bleach

Clorox® Concentrated Lemon Fresh Bleach.

New! Our freshest scent ever!

For standards & H.E machines. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Janeiry R.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Clorox Concentrated Bleach Lemon Fresh
The lemon scent makes it so much easier for me. Clorox regular makes me cough a lot but with the lemon scent it helps. I love the fresh smells and the price is really good.
Ashley M.
Bunker Hill, WV
I am a bleach freak I love my bleach and I love the lemon one the best like lemon scented cleaners of the Clorox brands of the Lysol all brands of everything, I like lemon, I think it just makes everything smell better I know the bleach is cleaning the germs but I love the lemon scents!!!!
Katie S.
I always use Clorox bleach. I prefer the brand because I trust it. It's always worked very well for my cleaning and laundering needs. I prefer the lemon scented because it does away with some of the bleach smell. Clorox Concentrated Bleach Lemon Fresh
Carla P.
Blacksburg , VA
I have two small children so cleaning with bleach is a must. I hate how harsh some bleach can be but the lemon scent with this one is great. You can really tell that you are cleaning and freshening everything. Clorox is always worth it.
Hunter H.
Tulsa, ok
I always use bleach on my floors and it always leaves a fresh lemony scent that everybody loves! I also use it in my really white clothes when I get little stains in them and it always amazes me at how well it does!
Bethany V.
Rogers, AR
My favorite bleach by a landslide. Clorox tops all other brands and even the other Lemon scented ones on the market don't seem to compare. This is my trusted bleach brand. Will continue buying forever.
Shinalee C.
They combine two of my favorite things clorox and Limon's i love the smell of clorox just as well as limon anything that smells like limon smells great mixing them together its the perfect combination between clean and fresh I give it two thumb's up
Emmily K.
I love bleach it makes my house and floors smell and look clean and the lemon sent just help cover the strong bleach smell
Allison S.
I think the commercial says it best, "Clorox means clean"
It is a brand I can trust to keep my home truly clean.
Reynoldo D.
Indianapolis, IN
I used to Clorox bleach all the time in my home I like the smell of bleach makes my whole world clean