BY CLOROX

Clorox® Clean Linen® Now Concentrated Bleach.
Same number of uses as before*.
64oz = 96oz.
For standard & HE machines.
*vs. previous Clorox® Clean Linen® bleach.
Improved whitening. see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "So many different uses besides cleaning your white laundry." in 1 review
TheStyle C.
Lithonia, GA
Washing My whites with clorox bleach always gets My clothes their whitest. The harsh smell of the bleach, is somewhat neutralized by the Clean Linen scent.
Lauren N.
North Augusta, SC
How can you not like Clorox. It keeps your whites super white which is why you would want to use it right? Well it works
Trista B.
Shasta Lake, CA
I use this Clorox bleach in the entire house. It works for walls, clothes, kitchen and bathroom
Ariel N.
Athens, TN
I love this brand of bleach! I use it for cleaning everything from toilets to garbage disposal. I love that it is splash-less most of all! I cannot tell you how many times I have been cleaning in black yoga pants or a black tank top and ended up with big red stains from traditional runny liquid style bleaches. The scent is nice as well
Emilia P.
Carpentersvle, IL
This is the only bleach i use in my home... I use it for everything from laundry to moping washing dishes everything!! I feel thatits the omly product that i feel disinfects and kills germs and odor this is rhe one thing along with toilet. Paper that is guaranteed to be in my h
House!! Everyome should use this
tiffany m.
Love Bleach. So many different uses besides cleaning your white laundry. I dilute bleach with water and disinfect the baby toys, I use it to clean my counter tops, and floors. I use it in a spray bottle and Spray the screens on my Windows....i could go on and on. Clorox is a product you ALWAYS want to have stocked in the house.
Renee O.
Fredericktown, OH
I do not use bleach every time I wash my white's, but when I do it is always Clorox. I just works!
Was glad to see that they had joined the "concentrated" bandwagon! I use Less but with the same great results.
Lorna R.
Clorox has been a trusted household name for decades. I like how they have improved on the smell. They also have improved on the product make your whites white not a yellow stain.
Jenn Y.
Oregon City, OR
There are a few items that have to be brand name, because of the quality of this product this is one of my favorites. From laundry to cleaning this one does the trick.
Chloe B.
Always great to have in the house, especially with 4 dogs. I use this product quite frequently and have grown to love the smell of freshly mopped floors.
Leslie Z.
Las Piedras
How this clorox works in the clothes????