BY CLOROX #3 in Cleaning Products

Removes urine odors and stains from hard and soft surfaces. Safe on toilets urinals grout mattresses upholstery and carpets. Use on concrete walls and flooring stains. see more...

Buy on Target
Janet S.
Clay Center, KS
This is not your normal Clorox product... this product was made in the heavens to keep your fabric color the same, to remove the urine smell, to keep you sane instead of cutting out the carpet... it's perfect for those little boys that "miss". Mom's will love it... dad will approve it (because he doesn't need to replace that carpet).... and the kids will use it.... there is no strong smells after, so it's great!
Tara P.
This is by far the best product I have ever used to get rid of cat urine. It completely gets rid of the smell and stains. I also use it on any stain on my furniture and it totally gets rid of it...my favorite!
Sarah P.
YOU GUYS. Clorox has done it again! Such an amazing product. My cat peed on my bed ūü§Ęūü§Ę and I had to clean it somehow! I stopped by Walmart and saw this product and expected nothing special to come from it because it's so affordable! This works better than the $20 per bottle stuff I usually buy! Took the stains and stink out of my mattress so quickly! GO BUY THIS.
Jaclyn G.
Clawson, MI
I am highly impressed with this product! Though I find the scent of Nature’s Miracle to be more appealing this product far exceeds Nature’s Miracle in stain removal. My dog marks everything... it is a constant struggle to clean up after him. However, this product has made cleaning up so much easier. Less effort and better results!
Tiffany B.
I got this for potty training my kids. It helps so much with the smell and the stains in the mattress. It is without a doubt the best product I have gotten for this purpose. It is kind of pricey but well worth it since it is not an everyday use. I would reccommend to any and everyone
Katelyn L.
orlando, florida
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I actually had high expectations for this cleaner since I mainly use Clorox cleaners in my home already. The cleaner worked just great at making the urine smell go away at the moment but the next day it came back. I ended up doing multiple applications that sat on the (black light found) stain and followed the directions exactly. It didn't say whether I could expect a black light found stain to disappear so I didn't get my hopes up to much for that but I had really hoped that the smell would come out of the multiple (baby and cat) stains throughout my house. This worked pretty well at cleaning up toddler accidents and making it so it did not soak into the carpet leaving a black light stain. Basically, this cleaner seems to be a preventative cleaner. You clean the urine accidents up right away up and it prevents it from sinking into the carpet to avoid a smell and stain. I tried this and a homemade water vinegar and baking soda cleaner and used both on my carpets. Clorox was best for new stains and the homemade cleaner was better at getting the stain and smell out of old carpet stains
kandiss J.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This works very well in the bathroom especially around the toilet. My kids are always missing the potty and this stuff takes the smell and the color right out. I do recommend it.
Erika C.
Boonville, NY
With three pets at home, this product works wonders. Visibly cleans the area as well as disinfects and removes any hint of urine odor. I use mostly on my carpet and other floor surfaces.
Vivianne C.
HARLINGEN
I myself own 4 large husky canines and a large feline cat. It gets pretty crazy in my house when it's raining outside and I can't let the dogs out to do their buissiness. Accidents happen and that's fine. But I'm always left cleaning up the mess. The stains and odor is so hard to get out of wooden floor and sometimes even matresses. I have tried tons and tons of "urine be gone" products and so far none have worked. Finally I tried this one and believe me when I tell you it actually works the smell oa gone. The stain is gone. I love this product. I encourage you to buy it!
Judy A.
Havelock
So I have my house on the market after 14 years of two boys that literally trashed the bathroom I thought that I could get the grout around the toilet cleaned with this Clorox product little did I know it was not recommended for grout.  However, it did work beautifully on the tile that did have some staining. It did have a very pleasant smell. I did use it for some other cleaning purposes since it's mostly hydrogen peroxide, I feel like you know it's a safer alternative than some cleaners. Overall I was disappointed that it didn't work for the stain on the grout which was the main reason for the purchase.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this product really work?
Lindsay D.
Fall river, MA
Does this actually do what it claims??
Desi W.
Blountville , TN
Does this work good for pet messes?
Caitlin K.
Kalamazoo, MI
Does this help like it claims?