BY CLOROX

From the makers of Clorox products. Ready-to-use. Clorox Commercial Solutions. It works naturally! Natural: Cleaning power derived from the most effective natural sources, such as: Coconut-based cleaning agent; Essential lemon oil; Corn-based alcohol; Mineral-based ingredients. Contains no phosphorus or bleach. Effective: Cuts through filmy residue; Unbeatable performance vs. conventional cleaners on cooked-on grease. Safe for surfaces: Cleans multiple surfaces throughout kitchen, bathroom and workplace; Safe to use on glass, mirrors, appliances and stainless steel. No animal testing. Made in USA. see more...

• Does this work as well or better than Windex? 3 Answers
  • Nwver tried it is the smell strong?6 Answers
Cara G.
Cara G.
Pittsburgh, PA
I feel better about buying this because of the green works program. Works, great fragrance (it smells clean).
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Locust Grove, VA
I tried the Green Works line when it first came out years back and I loved it, just didn't love the price at the time. Now that I have a little one it's very important to me to use products that clean well while also being less toxic from a smell perspective. It's also a plus that it's environmentally safe! Great job Clorox.
Pulchritude P.
Pulchritude P.
Aberdeen, WA
This safer, more natural alternative to your traditional all-pirpose spray is mild and dilluted, as you expect any not-so-chemical product to be. It functions as expected in that it isn't as tough-to-act but it also isn't as irritant or harmful. Pick your battles.
Kristie R.
Kristie R.
Morgan Hill, CA
Gets your windows or mirrors clean but it's also safe for you and your kids! I have a daughter and she gets into everything so I can clean up her messes but also feel comfortable doing it knowing it's safe for her after!
Melaine S.
Melaine S.
Osawatomie, KS
I found that for price and brand I was not thrilled as I found other products that were same price or cheaper that smelled better and cleaned better. Including other cleaning products by Clorox.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
I love this product. I use it around the house because of health concerns with my children. I like that it's natural, and doesn't contain the harsh chemicals like many other cleaners.
Sadé R.
Sadé R.
Schertz, TX
Great cleaner! Gets everything from my kitchen, bathroom, kids toys and everything else clean and I don't have to worry about horrible chemicals hurting my kids!
Mary Kate T.
Mary Kate T.
This cleaner works exceptionally well. Not only do I like that it's good for the environment, but safer for children and wonderful on my Windows and glass table
Christina s.
Christina s.
Harriman, TN
I love that some of the Clorox company has went green! I use this mainly on my oven top and it works great! No struggle scrubbing or anything.
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
Grand Rapids
I'm not a hug fan of this cleaner, I personally don't feel it gets everything clean and it leaves a odor that I would rather not have around.
Yesenia S.
Yesenia S.
joliet, Ilinois
Nwver tried it is the smell strong?
Angela T.
Angela T.
Dallas, TX
Does this work as well or better than Windex?