BY CLOROX #97 in Bathroom Cleaners

Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I love the whole green works line but especially this bathroom cleaner. It does a very effective job with little to no chemical smell which I especially live right now bei g pregnant and always having little ones around. Very fairly priced just not always easy to find in stores.
Jessica B.
Marmora, NJ
I hate using harsh chemicals that make you feel light headed while cleaning. This cleaner doesn't lack in cleaning just because it lacks in harsher chemicals. Great product.
Victoria J.
Caldwell, NJ
I love Clorox Green Works cleaners, It is the only I buy! I Love that it does not have an overpowering smell, but does smell fresh and cleans really well!!
Christi G.
Russell Spgs, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I use this all around and in my toilet. Clorox is the only thing I believe cleans and disinfects my toilet and leaves a clean smell and a shine
Melanie W.
Athens, TX
I love this product! Get's my bathroom spic and span and the smell is nice, too!
kathryne s.
I have tried and liked. I use it mostly for spot cleaning but appreciate that the smell isn't overpowering.
Hailey M.
Victoria, BC
Green works is my go to! Little to no scent, no feeling of a residue and no grime left. worth it!!