BY CLOROX

• Haven't seen the Clorox 'green works' line. What are the ...1 Answers
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Smells good. Good cleaner to use as a diluted spray around the house or for mopping. However, don't be fooled by the name. I placed my mop water outside and found out this product kills insects it comes into contact with (which isn't necessarily a problem). I actually used it to help rid a few ant piles around our front door once finding this out. So, as far as a cleaner - I like it. As far as a "green" cleaner, it's not. I'd expect any insects/animals to be able to drink this and survive. A green cleaner in my opinion should be something I wouldn't mind pouring down the drain or throwing out my front door without worrying about any wildlife it comes into contact with. That said, it's another cleaner to keep out of harms way (although the name is a little misleading). Overall, I like this as simply a cleaner.
Nicole C.
N. Bloomfield , OH
I love all the greenworks products! Plus they're more hypo allergenic and I have sensitivity issues with cleaners and these are great!!
Gina M.
Oxnard, CA
Smells terrific and does a great job in cleaning up messes. Also does aggravate my allergies like a lot of other products do.
Melina R.
Haven't seen the Clorox 'green works' line. What are the ingredients? Are the ingredients being used natural or is it just less harsh chemicals?