Pets & AnimalsCatCat LitterClorox
Co Ever Clean Scented Litter 25 Pound - 71212/60415

Clorox Co Ever Clean Scented Litter 25 Pound - 71212/60415

Ever Clean(R) Extra Strength Scented Cat Litter Ever Clean(R) Extra Strength Scented Cat Litter box is made from highly fortifying carbon ingredients that provide easy clumping and also help to keep your living area fresh and odorless. It is made from organic ingredients and does not cause any harm to the environment. Its unique formula helps to easily absorb liquid waste in rock solid clumps. Ever Clean(R) Extra Strength Scented Cat Litter is specially formulated for multiple cat households. Stronger clumps stand up to increased litter box traffic, makes it perfect for households with more than one cat. Unlike regular clay litters, Ever Clean Premium Clumping Litter absorbs liquid waste into solid clumps. The amazing clumping action of Ever Clean prevents liquid waste from reaching the bottom of the litter box where it decomposes and creates odor. Scooping out the clumps and solid waste will keep the litter box smelling fresh and clean. Ever Clean is made from a premium blend of natural minerals and clays. Only pure, safe, high quality ingredients are used. Cats like Ever Clean better because it is cleaner, more natural, virtually dust free and hypo-allergenic. The sand-like texture is gentler on their paws than regular clay litter. Ever Clean is very convenient and produces less waste than regular clay litter. All you need to do is throw out the clumps, which makes maintenance of the litter box faster and easier. Features: Made in the USA Formulated for multiple cat households Stronger clumps stand up to increased litter box traffic Inhibits Odor Organic ingredients Easy clumps formation Absorbs liquid waste Virtually dust-free Hypo-allergenic Scented for maximum odor control Item Specifications: Size: 25 lb Scent: Scented Warning: Cat feces can sometimes transmit a disease called toxoplasmosis. Pregnant women and immune-suppressed persons are most susceptible. Always remember to wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter. Unused cat litter poses no toxoplasmosis threat. No medical conditions are known to be aggravated by exposure to this product. For further information consult a physician.

Whats the quantity of this box
Does this litter actually keep the odor in?
Start your review of Clorox Co Ever Clean Scented Litter 25 Pound - 71212/60415!
Taylor Z.
Warminster, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This cat litter has been perfect for my kitty and family. It clumps well and lasts long! It also is good at keeping the scent in the litter box and not filling the whole house. It's one of the cheaper brands I've seen as well, but is a great product.
Makenna T.
Denver, CO
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I used this brand one time and it seemed to not work very well. The litter was almost gravity and didn't clump up well for me.
Rhonda F.
Warren, MI
Keep Cat Liter!! Works really great and clumps up so good for easier removal!!! Try 👍🏻
Sara A.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
My mom's friend has 6 cats and one HUGE litter box, I never smell any trace of cat in her house or even in the same room as the litter box. I've used it a few times myself and I love the product
Hannah P.
Monson, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I will only use this cat litter from now on. I tried countless others and nothing eliminated the smell of urine throughout my house. This leaves no odor and clumps and is easy to scoop out without everything falling apart. It lasts a long time too!
Kris J.
Odessa, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is the only cat litter I will use.  It does a great job of clumping and drying out used litter for easy removal.  It coats the clumped up waste and keeps the smells away completely.  There is no "crumbly" areas that didn't clump up well like other litters have.  It costs a little more, but actually lasts longer, so its well worth the price.
Courtney B.
Castle Hayne
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This litter is amazing - I say this because I only clean my cat's litter box once a week (which is terrible) but it does not smell! You wouldn't even know I had a cat. Since the litter box is so close to my bedroom, this is a real blessing.
Melissa  L.
This is the only litter I will ever use. it was the very first I tried, after finishing my first box I decided to try something a little more budget friendly, but it didn't do the job. I proceeded to try different varieties all ending with the same unfortunate result. None of the brands I tried compared to Ever Clear's tight clumps that never disintegratedid, the fresh scent that lasted up to ten days, it was only the least dusty!! To say the least I've been back to using Ever Clean for months and I don't see myself choosing any other brand. Two Paws Up!! 👍👍😻😸🐱