Clorox Clinging Bleach Gel Toilet Bowl Cleaner 48 oz 2 pk uploaded by Katie U.

BY CLOROX #48 in Bathroom Cleaners

Powered by clorox bleach, this thick clinging gel kills germs and leaves your toilet sparkling clean. Aim the power of clorox bleach right where you want it with a thick coating toilet cleaner. Non-abrasive clorox toilet bowl cleaner clinging bleach gel in cool wave scent clings to your toilet bowl and rim to clean and brighten. Its wide dispensing nozzle provides complete coverage and reaches where dirt and germs lurk. This toilet cleaner dissolves tough stains, removes grime and kills 99.9% of germs, leaving nothing behind but a sparkling toilet bowl and a fresh cool scent. Stock up with this value pack of 2 bottles. Get... see more...

Clorox Clinging Bleach Gel Toilet Bowl Cleaner 48 oz 2 pk
  • "As all other gel toilet bowl cleaners I've ever used it does not get rid of the ring." in 2 reviews
  • "Im all for something that makes cleaning a lot easier considering my very busy schedule." in 1 review
  • "It clings to the bowl and really gets those tough stains out!" in 1 review
Mary N.
Burnsville
I love this clinging gel so much I bought the 2 pack. You don't smell the overpowering smell of bleach. It smells minty and it keep my toilet nice and clean!
Jessica C.
This is the only toilet bowl cleaner I use now! It has a thick consistency which I love, all you have to do is squeeze it around the bowl let it sit for a bit and then it's practically clean without having to scrub! It smells lovely, cuts threw mold, water rings and grime! Definitely a favorite!
Shannon V.
Edmonton , KY
Best toilet bowl cleaner hands down and I have tried them all. What I like to do is put it in my toilets and go to bed wake up and flush and just like that they are shinny white. I clean houses and all my clients use this now!! Give it a try it will cut down on your cleaning time!!
Noraida V.
Saint Cloud, FL
I love this Clorox Clinging gel. I have been using it for a year, I bought it at Walmart sometimes for coupons sometimes for $4 in change for the 2 pack. it is not too pricey for it's value. Make sure to use it when you haven't recently flushed the toilet because when the bowl is the driest it sticks better, let it soak, scrub and flush and done. Refreshes and cleans the bowl. Happy bathroom.
Kathy O.
Henderson, Nv
This is my go to toilet bowl cleaner. It works great and it really clings well to the sides of the toilet. After a few minutes and some scrubbing your good to go. Totally plan to continue to buy it for my cleaning needs.
Thank you for your review.
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
This is my go to toilet cleaner. I love how it isn't watered down and clings to the side showing you that it is actually cleaning  the areas you need cleaned (just pouring it in the bowl doesn't work),
Usually around $2-$3 pending on individual or double package.
LAUREN N.
Independence, OH
Not terrible but not great. I have tried leaving this in the bowl, getting a flush in, letting it sit for awhile and it does the job if you use your elbow grease-and a lot of it unfortunately. This was disappointing.
Elvia C.
The smell is way to strong but other than that I love this keeps the restroom clean.Makes the work of having to clean it easy.
Katie U.
Dayton, OH
Clorox Toilet Bowl Cleaner is the only toilet cleaner I willl use. This version of it is one of my favorites. It grabs onto the sides of the bowl and by doing that it allows the cleanet and the beach to really sink into the bowl and deodorize and sanitize it. Warning since it does contain bleach if you do happen get some on you, it will stain or destroy whatever you are wearing. smell is mild it's a fresh clean sort of smell.
Hannah K.
My partner bought these for me after I complained about having to scrub toilets (my least favorite household job!). If I use this product every other week or so, I literally never have to scrub the toilet. Even if a ring has started to form, I let this gel settle in the bowl for a few hours, and more often than not, I can go scrub free! So great.