Clorox Clinging Bleach Gel Toilet Bowl Cleaner 48 oz 2 pk uploaded by Katie U.

BY CLOROX #46 in Bathroom Cleaners

Powered by clorox bleach, this thick clinging gel kills germs and leaves your toilet sparkling clean. Aim the power of clorox bleach right where you want it with a thick coating toilet cleaner. Non-abrasive clorox toilet bowl cleaner clinging bleach gel in cool wave scent clings to your toilet bowl and rim to clean and brighten. Its wide dispensing nozzle provides complete coverage and reaches where dirt and germs lurk. This toilet cleaner dissolves tough stains, removes grime and kills 99.9% of germs, leaving nothing behind but a sparkling toilet bowl and a fresh cool scent. Stock up with this value pack of 2 bottles. Get... see more...

Clorox Clinging Bleach Gel Toilet Bowl Cleaner 48 oz 2 pk
  • "As all other gel toilet bowl cleaners I've ever used it does not get rid of the ring." in 2 reviews
  • "Im all for something that makes cleaning a lot easier considering my very busy schedule." in 1 review
  • "It clings to the bowl and really gets those tough stains out!" in 1 review
Jenifer H.
Works great and leaves your toilet smelling clean and gets rid of hard water stains.
Michelle B.
I am in love this this toilet bowl cleaner. It makes the toilet smell good and clean. It is a good value for the money. This product is very effective in cleaning the toilet. I would definitely buy this again.
Miranda s.
Tacoma, WA
This stuff is amazing. easy to use. smells great. works great. great value. I get a two pack for about 3.50 @target
Jennifer D.
Newport, TN
I love using this on tough to clean toilet bowls with hard water. I used to clean cabins for a living so I used this :)
Carolyn D.
This is an awesome Toliet bowl cleaner. It leaves my Toliet shining and is so easy to use.
Samantha K.
Plano, TX
My husband and I are too busy sometimes, so even if we're hardly home the harsh water builds up. When it does, ZING BAI FELICIA!
Brandy A.
Proctorville, OH
I love the clorox cling I feel like it really gets the toilet clean. Most cleaners run right into the water as soon. As you put it on but this doesn't
Heather M.
Lansing, Mi
This is the best toilet bowl cleaner I have ever used! It really clings. I can squirt it, clean the rest of the bathroom flush and toilet is clean. Smells great too!
Heather Z.
Best toilet cleaner ive ever usered. The gel clings all around the bowl so you can let it sit before scrubbing. Does a great job of breaking down stains in a effortless scrub.
I love this product! It's great and it does it's job! It clings to the toilet until you take the brush and move it. It won't just fall off on it's own. Makes me feel like it's getting a real nice soaked clean!