BY CLOROX

Cleaning bleach. Great in kitchens and bathrooms. see more...

Clorox Cleaning Bleach 121-fl oz Lemon Scent All-Purpose Cleaner
All the amazing cleaning power of Clorox with my favorite scent , LEMON πŸ‹! A little goes a long way with this product , it’s my favorite base for all my homemade solutions . It doesn’t leave the harsh , lung filling smell of bleach . Instead it leaves a crisp clean smell with a mask of lemon bliss . Genuinely one of my fave go tos for kitchen , floor and bathroom cleaning !
Moni P.
Vacaville, CA
I try not to use bleach on my clothes, but sometimes you have to. I have tried generic brands, but clorox is like magic. They have some good scents as well. I always keep it in my house...clothes or cleaning
Marie V.
MASSILLON, OH
Couldn't live with out this product ...it's a life saver in keeping everything so bright! The smell is probably another reason I love this, it makes everything smell so fresh.
nikki k.
Perfect for cleaning whites, towels, sheets, or any other laundry that needs whitening or disinfecting.
Brenda R.
Mt Pleasant, TX
Must have in your home ! Especially to wash whites. I like using this in the toilets and showers as well
Lovey G.
Cleans my toilet good and it leaves a nice scent and overall its a staple in my house and its effective
Rachel P.
Mobile
The smell is a life saver when cleaning up after all my pets in the house! I use it whenever I need to scrub something down
Susan P.
Ringgold, LA
Bleach is ...bleach! It kills germs. It whitens. It makes things smell better. It’s cheap. It’s pretty much available everywhere. I prefer the lavender scent more than anything but the lemon is definitely my second choice
Casey G.
I like using this product around my house because it smells  good and is a good price to purchase at walmart or food lion.  It kills bad odors and freshens the air so that everything smells clean.  i will continue to  buy this product. highly recommend.
Nagmir N.
Kissimmee
Clorox cleaning bleach is good, the smell is great I love how clean my floors look after