BY CLOROX

Cleaning bleach. Great in kitchens and bathrooms. see more...

Brenda R.
Mt Pleasant, TX
Must have in your home ! Especially to wash whites. I like using this in the toilets and showers as well
Lovey G.
Cleans my toilet good and it leaves a nice scent and overall its a staple in my house and its effective
Rachel P.
Mobile
The smell is a life saver when cleaning up after all my pets in the house! I use it whenever I need to scrub something down
Susan P.
Ringgold, LA
Bleach is ...bleach! It kills germs. It whitens. It makes things smell better. It’s cheap. It’s pretty much available everywhere. I prefer the lavender scent more than anything but the lemon is definitely my second choice
Casey G.
I like using this product around my house because it smells  good and is a good price to purchase at walmart or food lion.  It kills bad odors and freshens the air so that everything smells clean.  i will continue to  buy this product. highly recommend.
Ayden M.
Lincolnton
I love bleach! I use bleach to clean everything! I have the lavender scented bleach but I can’t really smell the lavender scent. The only thing I can smell is bleach but it smells 100 times stronger for some reason.
Jeannie H.
Macedon
This is the only bleach I will use, it has so many uses in my home, of course in my white laundry, and also in my dishwasher to help with orders. And the price is awsome
Lexiie B.
Brooklyn
Used this product for years, does the job well. Bought this at target, great price. Definitely recommend
Nicci J.
Girard , OH
I am a firm believer in bleach especially with six children and trying to keep her house germ free so it’s one of my favorite cleaning products. Plus I like it in on my counter cleaners and all of that. This particular bleach I really loved and I’ve continued to buy I am a repeat consumer and will continue to buy it and I recommend it to anyone who loves to clean with bleach and just to have on hand it works great on clothes cleaning just everything.
Marie V.
MASSILLON, OH
Couldn't live with out this product ...it's a life saver in keeping everything so bright! The smell is probably another reason I love this, it makes everything smell so fresh.