BY CLOROX

Cleaning bleach. Great in kitchens and bathrooms. see more...

Martin S.
It’s fresh and effective. Versatile to use on many cleaning projects around the house...floors, counters, fridge.
Jena K.
Dover, PA
The only bleach I continuously use to scrub down our bathtub, shower, and walls of the bath and shower! I love that it has a fresh scent added because the normal smell of bleach can be overwhelming!
Brandi C.
Tazewell, TN
This cleaner smells very clean with a scent of citrus. It does a very standard job.
Jainelly H.
Siempre la marca Clorox ha resaltado por su calidad y éste producto no es la excepción, rinde y tiene un agradable aroma
Amanda R.
Livingston
Wonderful product! I only trust my whites to Clorox. My whole family uses Clorox and I refuse to use any other bleach.
grey S.
paterson,new jersey
Dejar todo super blanco desinfectado multi uso para lavar tropa limpiar en casa baño Codina pisos y paredes
Ashli J.
The Clorox cleaning bleach all purpose cleaner is good! It has a super strong scent. Again I use it for toilets and counter tops but it will bleach your clothes so wear old clothes when you use it! I also throw a cap full into my washer sometimes with my whites... it works well!
Ashley M.
Can always count on this for germy messes and to get my towels and laundry nice and white! Nice clean scent!
Alice C.
Trinity , FL
It def cleans anything! Smells strong like any other Clorox but the lemon scent kinda help hide that strong corps smell! Is def my to go to keep germs away from the house
Nevaeh L.
Bleach is the best al purpose cleaner that I’ve used. The smell can be a bit over whelming and strong. I purchased it from Walmart.Its a good deal about $7 dollars. Yes I buy it a lot in my house we’ve used it since I was little. I really love coloxbleach.