BY CLOROX #8 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Cleaning bleach. Great in kitchens and bathrooms. see more...

Kristin A.
Hanford, CA
Our whites stay bright white and the smell is nice. It's not harsh and noticeable like other brands. Dint get me wrong, you can smell the bleach but it's not dominant and doesn't overwhelm your nostrils. I continue to purchase this solely based on how well it cleans, compared to other brands.
Lucia C.
Tucson, AZ
This is a great product to use on toilet bowls. If yours has a disgusting brown ring on it because of the water sitting there for too long. Just add clorox to it, and leave for at least 2 days, and it is like new. I do this when we are out of town.
Olivia P.
Lansing, MI
I am not one to use bleach often, but when I do this is my go to product. I like that it has a light lemon scent to help mask the harshness of bleach in general. This is especially good to use for white bath tubs that need a little rejuvenation.
Megan M.
Berthoud
Clorox has always been my go to general purpose product. Aside from making whites their brightest in the laundry, I use it to clean and disinfect toilet bowls, make drains clear faster and clean all possible bacteria from counter top surfaces.
Stephanie T.
Lincoln, NE
I love her this has a lemony smell to it especially when I wash white clothing. The jug I'd pretty good size too so it lasts me for washing clothes and washing dishes. Really recommend Clorox because we'll they're the most well known brand! (:
Victoria B.
Sulphur, LA
We use this bleach in our laundry to help brighten our whites. It definitely works. I spilled blackberry pancake topping all over my white shirt sleeve at work one day, and after only one wash with this bleach in it, you can’t even tell anything every got on it!
Shelby L.
I mean bleach is bleach. I use it to get stains out. But I also use it to clean really disgusting dishes. For example a bowl had something that wouldn’t come off. I use a bit of bleach let it soak then wash VERY thoroughly. It works great.
Cynthia G.
Middletown
I use bleach for alot of things but I will not by a knock off brand of bleach it has to be Clorox. I use it to clean and do laundry, I love the smell of sheets after washing them with soap and bleach they smell so clean and fresh.
Carlee C.
I love the lemon smell in this and breaks down some of the bleach smell when I use it for my clothes as well as around the house and it always keeps things clean! I would like to recomend anything from this brand to everyone I could
Kendra C.
St George, UT
My all time favorite bleach! I am a germophobe beyond belief and this stuff is extremely effective with out making me feel like I’m choking on that harsh cleaner smell. I continue to repurchase this product every time I run out!