BY CLOROX #8 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Cleaning bleach. Great in kitchens and bathrooms. see more...

Jasmin C.
Bronx, NY
This is what I need to use every time I clean my bathroom or the floors in my house. The scent is a bit too strong so I wouldn’t recommend using it with the doors and windows closed. I enjoy mixing it with something to lighten the smell. However clorox is a miracle in a container. It cleans anything in its sight.
Marie V.
Massillon, OH
Couldn't live with out this product ...it's a life saver in keeping everything so bright! The smell is probably another reason I love this, it makes everything smell so fresh.
Kayla E.
Suffolk, VA
We use this for all our cleaning, it smells great and cleans so well, one of the household favorite products. Affordable at any local grocery store and oh my gosh the scent is wonderful!!! Makes everything lemony fresh
Mandy P.
Gainesville
LOVE the cleaning power PLUS the powerful smell of the Lemon Scent, I will continue to use this product as my go to cleaner at home. We even bought some for the shop/office
Melanie M.
I use this item to mop or clean bathroom walls! I particularly hate the bleach smell I can get very light headed so I like how they have scented kinda so it can smell even more fresh! And makes me feel comfortable in my home!!
Brittany S.
watertown
Clorox bleach products are true bleach. I have used various Clorox products on various cleaning tasks. The spray bleach probably the most as our kitchen sink is an old fashioned white porcelain. It gets all yuck from the dishes off and not to mention the spilled coffee and juice on the counters.
Jeannie H.
Macedon
This is the only bleach I will use, it has so many uses in my home, of course in my white laundry, and also in my dishwasher to help with orders. And the price is awsome
Aysha L.
Boston
I love it! I love that it works on colors too! It helps wash them to a Tee! It's absolutely a mult purpose cleaning product... I wouldn't recommend any other products!!!
Shanta P.
Dunwoody, GA
Of course you can't go wrong with Clorox unless of course you spill it/use it on colored fabrics. Clothes,upholstery, or carpet then of course the fabric is ruined. So steer clear. Butttt on hard surfaces it's great and in your bathroom it's one of my fav disinfectants. Remember use wisely
Bonny M.
Martinsburg
The Lemon scent smells great and the cleaner does a great job.  I feel confident that my counter tops and other things are clean and fresh, I would recommend it.