BY CLOROX #26 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Cleaning bleach. Great in kitchens and bathrooms. see more...

Jena K.
Dover, PA
The only bleach I continuously use to scrub down our bathtub, shower, and walls of the bath and shower! I love that it has a fresh scent added because the normal smell of bleach can be overwhelming!
mayra r.
san bernardino
I use this product fir my white or dirty clothes it works really well. It leaves your clothes white with no stains. I love this product been using it for years. I would buy this product again.
fabiola a.
For my white cloths! All the time. It definitely makes a different if you don’t like to use the regular one because of the smell. It’s very affective with cold water and I would recommend this!
Katrin F.
I’m not that experienced with household cleaning supplies as it is not a primary responsibility of mine in the household, but when I have had to use it (for cleaning my room or mine and my brother’s bathroom), Clorox gets the job done squeaky clean. I feel confident that the surfaces I clean have truly been cleaned, and the lemon scent is an added bonus!
claudia t.
I use this to clean my toilet and shower. Takes off the grime and toilet stains quickly. Helps brighten tile nicely. Odor is too strong though, so I try to use it about every 2 weeks only
Mona S.
Love this product and especially when cleaning the bathroom! Easy to use but should be handled appropriately because of how strong it is. Highly recommend to those who love a deep clean bathroom.
Estrella Q.
Odessa
I love to wash my toilets with this bleach because they get super white. And some tough stains on white shoes. The smell of lemons is a plus. Price is right and available everywhere.
Kimmy K.
I will buy the jug of bleach for laundry. I bought the lemon scent and to be honest nothing is memorable about the lemon scent but, hey it doesn’t hurt. If it costs more it may not be worth paying just for a scent. Clorox often smells like Clorox to me. But, that clean smell does it for me . I will buy the jug of Clorox again and again.
Myra M.
Garden city, KS
I love the franganced clorox products because i love to Mop my floors with them! Their easy to use and making mopping easier. Also you can use for multiple things. It’s cheap too!
Corina C.
Menifee, CA
I love this cleaner for all over the house and bathrooms! The lemon scent leaves everything smelling clean and fresh. I bought it at target and will definitely be repurchasing.