BY CLOROX #26 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Cleaning bleach. Great in kitchens and bathrooms. see more...

Caitlin B.
I love Clorox anything. It’s great for cleaning and leaves the house smelling Uber fresh. Sometimes it’s a little too strong if you have little ones running around. It’s a good price and can be purchased at Walmart.
Chelsey A.
Geismar
Clorox has done wonders for my home! It keeps away all of the germs & the smell makes my home feel & smell very clean! Clorox is helpful because I have two little kids that likes to touch whatever they see & the germs spread. I've always bought Clorox & I will continue buying it!
Teresa R.
Elberton
I love all the Clorox brands. I have used them for years. I like the lemon scent. Smells fresh. I bought at Walmart. The cost is reasonable. Use in laundry, kitchen, bathroom. I would recommend buying this product.
Zariyah S.
Orlando
Okay so this bleach it has an okay smell. The lemon isn’t that strong so it still smells more of bleach. I gave it a three because bleach is bleach but for some reason whenever I use Clorox I start to feels itchy.
Samantha T.
Halethorpe, MD
I love this bleach! It always does the job when it comes to doing my whites! And the fact that it smells great is just an added bonus! I highly recommend this product! Thanks Clorox Cleaning Bleach 121-fl oz Lemon Scent All-Purpose Cleaner for always getting the job done for this momma to one messy little boy and a wife to a hard working man!
ruby s.
Me gusta mucho usar cloralex ya que yo vivo en departamentos y me encanta desinfectar bien , además que tengo una perra y ella vive dentro del departamento asiq que el cloralex me ayuda a quitar los malos olores
Veronica S.
Titusville
Who would of known lemon sent how wonderful is that I love this bleach and it smells so clean it’s wonderful for a all around cleaning and laundry also I buy this at target I would recommend this to everyone!!!
Aliya H.
Athens, OH
I love adding a splash of bleach to my water when cleaning especially after we’ve had lots of company or someone has been sick to make sure we’re killing all of the germs. It also leaves a really fresh smell.
Casey G.
I like using this product around my house because it smells  good and is a good price to purchase at walmart or food lion.  It kills bad odors and freshens the air so that everything smells clean.  i will continue to  buy this product. highly recommend.
Bree G.
Tallahassee
I use this to bleach my white clothes, and I can say it’s 100% effective! It keeps them super white, I love it, I also use it on my floors and whenever I clean my tub. I definitely will always recommend this