BY CLOROX

Cleaning bleach. Great in kitchens and bathrooms. see more...

Ta'Lemia M.
The only bleach I’d ever buy. Clorox is the best bleach on the market today. And has been for a long time.
grey S.
paterson,new jersey
Dejar todo super blanco desinfectado multi uso para lavar tropa limpiar en casa baño Codina pisos y paredes
Ruth V.
Love it 😍 it smells amazing and cleans great. It’s affordable and I love buying it. I usually go to target.
Robin J.
Bristol
Use with all my whites in laundry! Pour down the sink once in awhile to disinfect and refresh! Works great
Brenda R.
Mt Pleasant, TX
Must have in your home ! Especially to wash whites. I like using this in the toilets and showers as well
Michelle T.
Millville , NJ
Pretty straight forward. It’s bleach. It works like bleach. It smells like bleach. Nothing fancy needed.
Miranda F.
Nothing beats clorox bleach. No offbrand holds a candle to it...it smells, cleans, and whitens the best.
Tanya W.
Pine Knot, KY
Turns everything white. Makes my whites whiter and gives me a terrible headache when I pour to much out.
Jessica S.
Oskaloosa , IA
Yay for cleaning bleach. I've gone through so much of this during flu season. Love the smell and product.
Lexiie B.
Brooklyn
Used this product for years, does the job well. Bought this at target, great price. Definitely recommend