BY CLOROX #8 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Cleaning bleach. Great in kitchens and bathrooms. see more...

Stephanie A.
Bleach is an important part of our house to sanitize. We use it in our laundry and to keep the germs at bay
Courtney H.
Racine, WI
Use this in my whites laundry and it smells great..doesnt splash and makes my clothes back white as ever...
Estephany c.
United States
Great to clean shower tiles. Great to bleach white clothes. Endless ways to use this product. Great product
Stacey e.
It's the only bleach I will use..Kills germs,whitens my whites.... No other bleach can compare to this one!
Ruth V.
Love it 😍 it smells amazing and cleans great. It’s affordable and I love buying it. I usually go to target.
Robin J.
Bristol
Use with all my whites in laundry! Pour down the sink once in awhile to disinfect and refresh! Works great
Victoria L.
Shelby Twp, MI
Use this in my.laundry especially my whites. Deep cleans and smells amazing. Never be without bleach again.
Brenda R.
Mt Pleasant, TX
Must have in your home ! Especially to wash whites. I like using this in the toilets and showers as well
Sara H.
Throop, PA
Not great for people with lung issues but gets the job done. Make sure you are in a well ventilated area.
Flor V.
Clorox is so good to clean and desinfect . I use it for my kitchen and specially to clean the bathroom 🚽