BY CLOROX #9 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Cleaning bleach. Great in kitchens and bathrooms. see more...

Mynt C.
I love this cleaner and the lemon scent is amazing. I love knowing that my home is truly clean!
Mariana D.
Sherman, TX
Is useful for a lot of cleaning purposes and it smells great because of the lemon that's added
Tameka K.
Aurora
Love the product it is my go to to get the house clean and wash my laundry as well. Not pricey
Maria R.
It does the job really fast and I like that it's scented as it makes the smell more bearable.
Jennifer M.
Los Angeles, CA
Excellent brand, keeps the house smelling clean, I can feel safe that most germs are killed.
Nicola B.
Ramona, CA
Bleach is bleach. But is it? Store brands are ok but I like Clorox because it has substance.
Rebecca B.
Mountain Home
Works great to clean and disinfect when I need it to. Always have it around for dirty jobs
Amanda F.
Spring grove , IL
Helps knock out the bleach smell which is important to me with a little on running around.
MarMar J.
Florence, SC
Always need bleach in the cleaning supply closet. Love that it disinfects and deep cleans.
Tanya ­čąÇ.
Los angeles, CA
Strong, but it works. I use this to do laundry and al to clean and disinfect our restroom.