BY CLOROX

Cleaning bleach. Great in kitchens and bathrooms. see more...

Brittany L.
The best cleaning bleach in my option it smells great and cleans really good anx can make white clothes white again
Martin S.
It’s fresh and effective. Versatile to use on many cleaning projects around the house...floors, counters, fridge.
Kristi G.
Coalinga
I always have bleach underneath my kitchen and bathroom sinks. I use to clean, disinfect and to brighten whites.
Loyddi p.
Pomona, CA
I use this for deep cleaning. Like toilets and sometimes floors and clothes at times. Leaving areas extra clean.
Amanda R.
ORLANDO , FL
Love the smell not to strong and works great one everything in my apartment. It’s amazing a it is worth the money
Maria S.
Morrison
Use this product to keep my baby boy safe from all those nasty germs and keep all toys and clothes clean all time
crystal c.
I used the bleach mostly for my garbage disposal. I feel it keeps it clean and disinfected. The cost is not bad.
Annaliese Z.
Mahopac, NY
This product works great and smells great! A great price as well. They sell this everywhere so it’s easy to find
Jessica M.
Haverhill , MA
I hate the smell to it but it does get the job done. Would I recommend to anyone that love to clean. Yes I would
Valeria O.
Love Clorox products. I like this one for cleaning the kitchen. The smell is way better than the regular Clorox.