BY CLOROX #78 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Cleaning bleach. Great in kitchens and bathrooms. see more...

lisa m.
Clorox is all I use I like my house smelling like a hospital. If it doesn't smell like bleach it's not clean enough
Brittany L.
The best cleaning bleach in my option it smells great and cleans really good anx can make white clothes white again
Alexis S.
Pearl River, LA
One of the only cleaners I use is bleach. It’s scented, cheap, sanitizes, smells good. I use bleach on EVERYTHING.
Angie C.
Orange Park , FL
I use this for my for my kids toys and other things around the house Clorox is the one thing you need in your house
Courtney W.
Great disinfectant that leaves a great smell. I use Clorox for weekly cleaning in my bathrooms, kitchen, toys, etc.
Kerie E.
Champaign
This is a mainstay in my household. We use it for a lot of different things. From laundry to cleaning the toilet.
Annaliese Z.
Mahopac, NY
This product works great and smells great! A great price as well. They sell this everywhere so it’s easy to find
Jessica M.
Haverhill , MA
I hate the smell to it but it does get the job done. Would I recommend to anyone that love to clean. Yes I would
Martin S.
It’s fresh and effective. Versatile to use on many cleaning projects around the house...floors, counters, fridge.
Amanda R.
ORLANDO , FL
Love the smell not to strong and works great one everything in my apartment. It’s amazing a it is worth the money