BY CLOROX #8 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Cleaning bleach. Great in kitchens and bathrooms. see more...

Maricela H.
Clorox Concentrated Regular Bleach. My house isn't clean without bleach it just gets rid of all the germs
Angie C.
Orange Park , FL
I use this for my for my kids toys and other things around the house Clorox is the one thing you need in your house
Christopher C.
Pomona, NY
Amazing product and does above and beyond when you need your whites to look on point for that wedding you're having
Courtney W.
Great disinfectant that leaves a great smell. I use Clorox for weekly cleaning in my bathrooms, kitchen, toys, etc.
Annaliese Z.
Mahopac, NY
This product works great and smells great! A great price as well. They sell this everywhere so it’s easy to find
jenelle p.
america
Always use in my sink toilet and tub cleans the best and smells like it too. Good to use on walkway or floors too
Kristi G.
Coalinga
I always have bleach underneath my kitchen and bathroom sinks. I use to clean, disinfect and to brighten whites.
Valeria O.
Love Clorox products. I like this one for cleaning the kitchen. The smell is way better than the regular Clorox.
Amanda R.
ORLANDO , FL
Love the smell not to strong and works great one everything in my apartment. It’s amazing a it is worth the money
crystal c.
I used the bleach mostly for my garbage disposal. I feel it keeps it clean and disinfected. The cost is not bad.