BY CLOROX #9 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Cleaning bleach. Great in kitchens and bathrooms. see more...

Taylor H.
Palm Harbor
Obviously avoid anything other than whites, however I use this like crazy. On my whites, on my shower, even on my concrete bathroom floor. And I will always use it. It can be a little rough on clothes but it gets them clean!
Yennifer R.
Providence, RI
This is a good disinfectant and it is amazing for cleaning purposes. It leaves my bathroom very clean and the smell of it is very strong so if you have asthma be careful but this is a great cleaning supply to have at home.
Emily C.
This product is great. I always trust it to get my whites whiter and all my stains out. I used it for my tub and toilet also and it smells fantastic. I can’t think of anything bad for this product. I would recommend it.
Nicole Z.
Takes away any odor I want to clean up and hide.when my yorkie pees in the house the smell can be hard to get rid of but when I use this... its like it never happened! Definitely leaves the area smelling clean and fresh
Lacretia T.
Denver, CO
I like the lemon scent of this bleach, because it smells more fresh and less "bleach-y" than others I've tried. I use it to deep clean my kitchen and bathtub, and occasionally throw some in with my white laundry loads.
Jocelyn R.
Del Rey, CA
I use this to clean out my tub to make sure everything is spotless and pristine. You can purchase this at Walmart or target. Is definitely is a good value and lasts a long time. I would absolutely purchase this again!!
DAFH88 H.
Salinas
I use this all over my house it smells great I even use it for my laundry I always have at least 3 in my house I can honestly only say good things about this product I have used it for years and I won’t stop using it.
Cyd H.
Bangor
Clorox cleaning bleach is great to use when you are deep cleaning your house! It's great to use on walls and it will brighten any room up! It's great to use in the bathroom to make sure you won t have any mold pop up!
Dildora 🌸.
New York
I am the person in my family that does most of the cleaning and I must admit I am a clean freak. And this product has helped me a lot. It makes cleaning easier and faster. It leaves your home shiny and squeaky clean.
Teresa R.
Elberton
I love all the Clorox brands. I have used them for years. I like the lemon scent. Smells fresh. I bought at Walmart. The cost is reasonable. Use in laundry, kitchen, bathroom. I would recommend buying this product.