BY CLOROX

Cleaning bleach. Great in kitchens and bathrooms. see more...

Paola S.
I love this. This with a bit of fabric soap will leave my whites really white! All stains will come off and it had a nice, not so strong smell of bleach. It’s inexpensive and you get a lot of product.
Becky V.
Detroit, MI
You can use this in your toilet, in your sink, in your bathtub and on the floors. It removes all stains and dye if you spilled any also works best on white doors to remove hand prints of small children
Tiara E.
Lawrenceville, GA
Clorox is a great product for getting tough stains out of clothes, cleaning floors or just disinfecting period . Im really not a big fan of the bleach smell but the lemon scent makes it smell a little better.
mayra r.
san bernardino
I use this product fir my white or dirty clothes it works really well. It leaves your clothes white with no stains. I love this product been using it for years. I would buy this product again.
Mona S.
Love this product and especially when cleaning the bathroom! Easy to use but should be handled appropriately because of how strong it is. Highly recommend to those who love a deep clean bathroom.
Jennifer M.
Las Vegas, NV
I can’t say enough about bleach, it’s all we use in our house. my husband and my son are painters and they always have the whitest whites. Great value and can be purchased almost anywhere
I would definitely recommend purchasing this product
Myra M.
Garden city , KS
I love the franganced clorox products because i love to Mop my floors with them! Their easy to use and making mopping easier. Also you can use for multiple things. It’s cheap too!
Corina C.
Menifee , CA
I love this cleaner for all over the house and bathrooms! The lemon scent leaves everything smelling clean and fresh. I bought it at target and will definitely be repurchasing.
Mandy P.
Gainesville
LOVE the cleaning power PLUS the powerful smell of the Lemon Scent, I will continue to use this product as my go to cleaner at home. We even bought some for the shop/office
Kayla E.
Suffolk, VA
We use this for all our cleaning, it smells great and cleans so well, one of the household favorite products. Affordable at any local grocery store and oh my gosh the scent is wonderful!!! Makes everything lemony fresh