BY CLOROX #78 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Cleaning bleach. Great in kitchens and bathrooms. see more...

Amanda R.
Livingston
Wonderful product! I only trust my whites to Clorox. My whole family uses Clorox and I refuse to use any other bleach.
Ashley S.
Benton
A little goes a long way with this it takes very little cleaner to get the mess cleaning and also great just for upkeep
Kayla Catron C.
Vancouver, WA
This is my go to brand for almost all of my daily cleaning needs. So in love with everything clorox! Highly recommend.
Christiena D.
5661 east us hwy 84 cowarts al
Everyone should have this in their house. Kills germs, and keeps everything clean. I will always keep this in my house.
Arya O.
This is too strong of a bleach. Causes colour to dissolve even in small portions in the water. Keep away from sponges!!
Alicia T.
I mostly use this in the bath room. I mostly use it for the bath tub, the sinks in my house, and the toilet. I love it.
Sharnique G.
Jacksonville, FL
This is one of my family's go to household products. I don't think we are every without it. Gets the job done perfectly
Lori P.
Vernonia
I swear by this bleach. It even is affordable. I've come to but it every time I need bleach. It's a brand you can trust
Stephanie W.
Haleyville, AL
Love all things Clorox and the lemon scent gives my home a fresh clean smell. Works amazing in my bathroom and kitchen
Billie N.
Westland, MI
So strong, it cleans the dirtiest of dirt, mildew and grime. I use it in my bathroom weekly and pour it down my drains.