BY CLOROX #26 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Cleaning bleach. Great in kitchens and bathrooms. see more...

Braelynn H.
american fork, utah
This is great to clean bathtubs or the bathroom with. It works even great to bleach clothes. It still smells bad though.
Esmeralda V.
East Chicago, IN
White laundry gets cleaned and whiter with Clorox. Glad they have non-splash version. We use this for our white laundry.
Kristen G.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
We love to use this bleach to clean the toilets and bathtubs in our home each month at the least. Helps to kill the germs
Carrie L.
Picayune, MS
I use this on my towels. Lemon scent is my favorite. It works very efficiently and at a low cost. The best brand so far.
Sherri B.
Chattanooga, TN
I have always used Clorox bleach for when I need to get stains out and make the white clothing very white. Works so well
Ashley S.
Benton
A little goes a long way with this it takes very little cleaner to get the mess cleaning and also great just for upkeep
Christiena D.
5661 east us hwy 84 cowarts al
Everyone should have this in their house. Kills germs, and keeps everything clean. I will always keep this in my house.
Alicia T.
I mostly use this in the bath room. I mostly use it for the bath tub, the sinks in my house, and the toilet. I love it.
Stephanie W.
Haleyville, AL
Love all things Clorox and the lemon scent gives my home a fresh clean smell. Works amazing in my bathroom and kitchen
Billie N.
Westland, MI
So strong, it cleans the dirtiest of dirt, mildew and grime. I use it in my bathroom weekly and pour it down my drains.