BY CLOROX

Cleaning bleach. Great in kitchens and bathrooms. see more...

Joyce H.
Neosho
I have used Clorox bleach for years, it is my go to for cleaning. A good dish soap and Clorox will clean just about anything.
Jessica C.
Naperville
Great cleaner. I love the smell.  Easy to use and removes stains off of counter tops, cleans bathrooms and sinks.
Erika A.
Las Vegas, NV
Really love the fact that it’s scented I use it in the bathroom in the kitchen and for my laundry true all purpose cleaner 😇
Kelly V.
Provo, Utah
I loved it! The scent is really good and it last longer. Good value and the price too. It was effective in my point of view.
Angel K.
Camden, MI
Bleach is perfect for cleaning anything in your house that does not have color in it like white clothes floors sinks anything
Cecilia R.
This bleach is good and it smells great it’s not at strong as the regular bleach and it keeps your whites super white bright
Katharine C.
Tucson
It's bleach, it gets the job done. I like how they have options of lemon and lavender to cover up some of that harsh smell.
Angelique P.
Bellmead, Tx
I like using this product when washing my whites and cleaning my bathroom. It has a nice and not over powering lemon sent.
Jandoe K.
Cordova, TN
I like this because the scent isnt as harsh but it still cleanses like it is supposed to. Which is the perfect combination
Katherine W.
Clorox is my go to for bleach. I honestly wouldn't know what else to use. As long as it's a bleach issue, it does the job.