BY CLOROX #8 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Cleaning bleach. Great in kitchens and bathrooms. see more...

Jessica C.
Naperville
Great cleaner. I love the smell.  Easy to use and removes stains off of counter tops, cleans bathrooms and sinks.
Kelly V.
Provo, Utah
I loved it! The scent is really good and it last longer. Good value and the price too. It was effective in my point of view.
Jessica A.
Prescott Vly, AZ
Love how clean it makes my bathroom! I've even used it on the tough stains on towels and they come out so fresh and clean!
Katherine W.
Clorox is my go to for bleach. I honestly wouldn't know what else to use. As long as it's a bleach issue, it does the job.
Brittany C.
Kenner, LA
I prefer the original no scent version, but this version is great too. Has all the power of original bleach and works well!
Lakaisha M.
Jonesboro, GA
I use bleach for everything a house isn’t clean unless you incorporate bleach with it. And the lemon smell isn’t bad either
Macy C.
Cut Off, LA
This works so well. This gets the job done! Clorox is such a great, reliable cleaning brand. I love the scent. Great price.
Jandoe K.
Cordova, TN
I like this because the scent isnt as harsh but it still cleanses like it is supposed to. Which is the perfect combination
Katharine C.
Tucson
It's bleach, it gets the job done. I like how they have options of lemon and lavender to cover up some of that harsh smell.
Caterina C.
Middle Vlg, NY
Everytime I clean my whites in the wash this is the only bleach that I use that I know that will do the job right cleaning!